15

Camilla pov:

"We have to go to school Wyatt."

"Nooooo, I don't wanna! Whose going to know."

"Do you want your energy drinks to be taken away?"

"No"

"Then get up!"

Finally after 10 minutes of trying to get Wyatt to get ready for school, he got up and got ready.

20 minutes later Wyatt came down to the garage and got into the car. "We are going to be late." I said and pushed Wyatt out of the drivers seat and climbed into it. "Hey! You're not driving."

"Yes I am'

"No your not"

"Yes I am"

"Stop bickering and get in the car Wyatt!"

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"Oh come on Wyatt, you didn't die." I said looking at my twins horrified facial expression.

"Well I could of!"

"But you didn't."

We walked into the school and I went over to my locker wich was next to Vic's. "Heyyy" I said as I saw Vic. "Hello my lovely friend."

I was about to say something when my phone dinged. I took out my phone and saw a group message. The group's name was 'Picture Tag'. I looked at Victoria to see that she also got the notification.

"Wat is this about?" She asked curiously. "I don't know...but I see all my brothers on the group aswell."

"This should be fun." I said with a mischievous smirk.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

I sneakily took a picture of Wyatt sipping his energy drink and sended it to the group with the caption 'tag you're it'

This group game was actually kind of fun. You're supposed to take a picture of someone who is apart of the group on school grounds and send it with the caption 'tag you're it'

I have only been it once and Wyatt was it for about 10 times now.

Poor child

The bell rang for lunch and I made my way towards the cafeteria. I saw my friends and walked over to them.

"How are you so good at picture tag?" Asked Liam. "I'm just good at hiding I guess. Why are you so bad at it?" I turned the question around. He looked at me like he was done with my bullshit but also like he wanted to burst out laughing.

I love these people

I saw Dom come closer to us and my friends stopped talking.

Dom sat down next to me and my friends gasped. "Hi Dom." I sated bluntly. "Hi Cam." He said back. "What do you want?"

"Cant I sit with my lovely sister?"

"Not unless you want something."

"Okay fine, but our brothers are making me go crazy. They won't stop talking."

I chuckled at his response. I saw him looking at my friends curiously. "These are my friends. Thats Victoria, Mia, Ryan and Liam." He gave them one look and nodded.

Okay so he likes my choice in friends

We talked to each other the entire time and I saw Dom looking at Liam like he wants to eat him, but ina kinda flirtatious way...

The bell rang signaling lunch to be over and I went on with my day like normal and not getting tagged agian.