29

Camilla pov:

I woke up to the cutest thing ever!

Rio was sleeping with Cleo on top of him! Thats fucking adorable!

I took out my phone and took a picture. Saving the picture as my wallpaper.

I exited the fort and went down to the kitchen. In the kitchen I found all eight of my brothers. "Good morning Cam." Greeted Gio.
"Morning." I said sleepily.
''Where is Rio and Cleo?" Asked Luc.
"They are still sleeping." I told them.

"How do you know they are still sleeping? Camilla!?" Dom freaked out.
"They built me a pillow fort in the movie room and we fell asleep!" I replied quickly.

Dom checked me up and down suspiciously and ate his breakfast.

"Anyway. As I was saying before Cam came through the door." Gio said and continued with whatever he has been talking about.
"Why don't we go on a little vacation to Bali? I mean we have been all working really hard and I think Camilla needs a break."

Wait the fuck up! Bali!?!?

"You want us to go to Bali!" I asked excitedly, the smile spreading across my face.

Gio nodded his head. "Yes"

No way, no way, no way!
I've always wanted to go to Bali.

"When do we leave? Should I start paking? This is hoing to be fun!" I squealed, and I actually mean squealed, like a little girl.

Everyone in the room was staring at me. I knew it for a fact. It's not everyday that tou fine me this excited. I turned to look at the others and saw that I was correct they were staring at me, but not with a confused look like I thought, but more of a amused look.

"Cam. We are leaving after your bed arrest and when school finishes. Not right now. We just needed to know if we should book a hotel."
My face expression immediately changed.

What!!?!?!
Giovanni Trustoff fucking Grigori just bursted my bubble. My very happy bubble...

"What do you mean after school finishes??" I whined.

"Calm down Camilla. You've been here for like, what, three months? You'll survive. Its only like six more months." Luc stated like it's not the end of the fucking world! Or at least, my world!

"I can't wait for six months! It's absolutely absurd!" I protested.

They all gave me the same look that said deal-with-it.

"I can't believe you. I can't fucking believe you." I said. I grabbed my breakfast I have been making throughout this conversation and exited the kitchen.

When I was around the corner I heard Wyatt yell "Don't kill us in our sleep!"

Damn it. There goes that plan...