21

Rio pov:

"Fuck! They're shooting at us again! I thought after killing four of their men they whould learn to leave us alone!" Dom yelled over all of the noise the firing guns.

"Take these." I gave him my two hand canons. "Don't break them!" I warned him.

As I sped around another corner and the fucking cat flew into my lap.

Why te fuck is there a cat!?!

As much as I didn't like the idea of a cat on my lap while trying to drive to safety, it was pretty cute with its black body and white paws, those little whiskers and those tiny ears and those cute little pa- okay, Rio. Stop obsessing over the cat.

But why put the cat inside a backpack? The poor thing.

Anyway

"Shit. Im out of ammo." Wyatt told me. I grabbed more bullets for him from the cabby hole.

"Here you go Wya- why the fuck are you on the roof!?!" How did I not notice this before?

He's going to get himself killed.

Idiot I tell you.

"Hey! Don't question my ways of survival!"

I returned my focus to the road and boy, there was traffic ahead.

Just. Fucking. Great.

I looked for a different route, a way out to not fucking die. I decided on the rather large alleyway near the shop on the corner of the road.

I kid you not, I fucking drifted into the alleyway and floored my foot, trying to get enough speed to fly over that fence infront of me.

Saying that I felt like a badass was an understatement. Not that I wasn't a badass before this chaos started.

Hopefully that ramp infront of me doesn't break...

Ahh well. Fuck it.

"What the fuck are you doi- AHHHHHHH" Leo yells like a little girl.

We landed, sort of safely, on the beach. "Rio! Don't get us killed!"  "I won't. Don't worry Aiden." I saw the people also ramp over the fence and chase us again.

I slammed the breakes and drove in reverse. We passed the Russians and I did a quick drift to turn around again.

"Ummm, Rio. You're driving towards a fucking cliff!" I know Dominic, calm down.

"I know! When I say jump, you jump out of the car, okay!"  "What? why?"  "To survive idiot!"

As we came closer to the edge I floored the gas pedal again.

"Jump!" I yelled as we went over the cliff and we all jumped. We landed in the water and the car also crashed into the water.

Welp. That car is long gone now...oops.

I emerged from the water and saw the people that were following us looking over the edge before getting back inside their cars and driving away.

Fucking finally.

It was only now that I felt the burning pain on the back of my neck.

"Meow"

"Cat!?!"

I thouched the back of my neck, and as expected, the cat was hanging onto my neck for dear life. I removed the cat from my neck and held it in my hands.

"Listen little kitty. I don't know how you survived that but Dom will be really happy."

"Meow"

I placed the cat on top of my head and swam to shore. The guys where already heading that way.

I reached the shore and went over to Dom. "Hey" i said and removed the cat from my head. "here's your cat back."
"Carole Baskin! You're alive!"
I must admit, Dom and cats are the cutest thing to ever exist.

I couldn't help but worry in the back of my mind. Was Camilla okay? Is she safe?

Is she alive?