12

Dominic pov:

"Guys its starting soon!" I heard my youngest brother yell. The family might not be really close with each other but we still liked to watch Lopa fashion.

Lopa is a fucking great fashion designer. She designs the most beautiful outfits.

Lopa is fucking mysterious too, no one knows what she looks like, her age, full name or hair and eye color. It's like she does not even fucking exist. Their are rumors that says the only person that knows her real identity is her assistant.

"Guys its starting!" Wyatt exclaimed happily. He had a energy drink in his hands.

After living with him for 16 years, I still dont know where he gets those from. I swear he's a fucking wizard.

I watched as Aids and Leo walked into the room. They are really fucking close with eachother. They won't even fucking talk to me! I can't help but feel jealous at their relationship.

I pushed those feelings to the back of my head and watched the show. The dresses and suits Lopa made was gorgeous. There was one thing that bothered me though. The girl who was supposed to end the show couldn't make it. How do I know this? I follow her on Instagram.

My eyes were glued to the screen as the last person was about to walk. My jaw dropped when I saw the dress. It was a beautiful blue color. But I grew furious when I saw who was walking.

My fucking little sister

"Thats Camilla!" I pointed out. My brothers started laughing at me. "No Dominc. Thats not Camilla." Gio said and I grew angry. "Yes it is! Fucking look at it! Its fucking Camilla!" I yelled. "Dominic Roland Grigori! Dont raise your voice at me!" Gio yelled back. I fucking hate them. "No!" I saw a blood vessel on Gio's neck begin to tick. "Leave this room until you've cooled down. Now!" He yelled at me and I stomped down to Cam's room. I walked inside to see exactly what I was expecting, fucking nothing. No one was in here. I wanted to tell Gio but he would just fucking think I'm lying.

I had the idea to go to a fight club. Do something to keep me busy.

I walked out of the house, looking for my motorcycle. It was missing, fucking missing. I took my kar keys and drove to one of those 'till death' fight clubs to get rid of my anger.

Maby killing some people will make me feel better.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Poor Dom😔 I feel bad for him.

Do you guys like the story? If you do leave a vote! If you don't, sorry then.

Bye

J