41: Trouble

(Chapter - 41)

(Chapter - 41)

(There are certain changes in the chapter, feel free to read it once again since this chapter got deleted...
Happy reading!)

"Did she go down to the cellar?" Sunghoon enquired them all, instilling fear in the air.

"Yes, I found her there itself." Jungwon mumbled, fiddling with his hands due to nervousness.

"We are doomed now! Ugh! It's all because of you, Sunoo! That is the sole reason behind why I criticised you that time!" Heeseung scolded Sunoo, glaring at him.

"There's a solution to this! We can still save ourselves," Jay muttered while observing the unconscious girl.

"Spit it out," Jake ordered him, too tensed by the situation.

"We can lock her back in the same cellar from where Jungwon found her," Jay stated, putting one leg on the other, straightening his posture.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Jake yelled at him, rising from his chair.

"This is not how you are supposed to behave with the elders, Jake." Niki scolded him.

"Sorry hyu-What? Who are you to correct me? Where did your honorifics fly off to, mister?" Jake gasped in disbelief, immediately grabbing the slipper that he was wearing, in his hand.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to disrespect the elders, huh?" Jake yelled at the latter, smacking him hard with his slipper.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Niki hissed in pain while rubbing his back.

"But it was you who did that!" Niki defended himself.

"Where's my sorry?"

"Sorry, hyung!" Niki apologized, bowing his head down.

"I have a better idea!" Heeseung exclaimed while clicking his fingers, standing up from the couch.

"What?" Niki, who was playing games on his mobile, spoke up this time.

"We all can beat this brat! He needs to be taught a lesson!" Heeseung said while tugging on Sunoo's ear.

"Not my ear! Please! I just got a piercing!" Sunoo shrieked while releasing his ear from the elder's grip.