The Beagles prepare the Rescue

The tiger furiously darted forwards, trying to break free of the chains. Of course, it held her back. Her wrists were covered in blood from how many times she had tried to break free.

Bella gave a sigh. "Give it up, Tan. There's nothing we can do right now." The beagle sighed, looking down.

Zoe frowned. "We can't give up NOW, Bella! Where is that bright, upbeat spirited side of you?" She was worried about Bella - the beagle was normally so strong, and never gave up.

Bella didn't respond. Zoe looked at her hooves. Whiteout had driven the chains tighter due to the fact Zoe was a zebra and she had smooth arms. It caused great discomfort.

Captain Barnacles listened to them speak. He snarled, wriggling slightly as he watched Wilbert enter. "What do you want with them?" He growled.

Wilbert smiled eerily. "Before I kill her off, I want to make her suffer. And oh, she will suffer terrible things." He grinned, leering over to Tweak. "You, my dear, shall help me. You are an engineer, yes?"

The mint rabbit didn't respond, glaring at him with fierce angry blue eyes. Wilbert laughed. "You, my dear, will help me. You will help me continue to build my machine, so I can alter the power and strength of my disasters to MASS LEVELS!"

Tweak snarled. "I would never help a jerk with the likes of you!"

Wilbert smirked still, confident that everything was going his way. "Oh, it wasn't a request my dear. More of something you need to do, in order to stay alive."

From his corner, the captain and Kwazii's eyes widened in horror. He did not want Tweak to pass away, but he also knew it would be disastrous if Tweak was forced to work with Wilbert.

Wilbert then left the room, looking at Tweak with his golden eyes. "I'd make a choice quickly if I were you, Tweak. Tell me your decision at dawn." He then slammed the door, bolting it.

--

The waves swirled around the ship as Barbara looked on in horror at the shore. She had been like this for hours, gazing with an absolute terrified expression.

Bruce laid a paw on her shoulder, causing the beagle to jump. "What's up, love?" He asked her softly.

Barbara faced him in tears. "My darling girl is gone! I saw it all!" Bruce said nothing. Then he growled.

"You blithering excuse for a mother! Did ye expect to just stand here and waste yer life away with fear? We need to rescue 'em, rescue 'em all, I tell ye!" He pounded his fists together. "No one messes with the family!"

"Hey, hey! Hold on! We need a plan first!" Boris exclaimed, stepping out with them from his cabin.

"Agreed. So, what's the plan, Boris?" His father-in-law asked. Boris cracked his knuckles. "We should try to sneak in and remain undetected. If any of us are noticed, resort to defense and contact us."

"Aye, we should just stick together," Bruce suggested. Boris shook his head. "I don't think so. Wilbert has less of a chance to capture us together. I'll stick with Barbara."

"We should rely on our sense of smell, because as Bruce says-"

"Always trust your nose!" Bruce said, excited that his infamous phrase had been mentioned.

Boris nodded. "We should best infiltrate the base at night. Wilbert may be prepared for our rescue, so we should be ready."

--

Yay! Bella's family is going to rescue them!

AND WARNING TO EVERYONE. I REPEAT, WARNING. GET READY BECAUSE YOUR FEELS ARE ABOUT TO BE HIT LIKE A TRAIN HITTING A TREE WITH GREAT FORCE.

BE.

PREPARED.

The next chapters are going to have a TON of feels..