Trainees

Two days had passed since the traumatic events. All of the Octonauts were recovering from it. As usual, Zoe was inside Peso's clinic. From all the events that had passed, the dramatic ones, she had gained even stronger feelings towards Peso.

"Zoe," Her thoughts about him were interrupted by Peso's soft, kind tone. "Are you alright? You're looking quite red in the face," he noted. The zebra blushed even further. "U-Uhm.. yeah. I'm fine.." she mumbled.

"Are you sure?" The penguin waddled up to her, placing his flippers on her cheeks. Zoe nodded. "Yes, I'm fine." The zebra looked down shyly, her heart pounding. What do I say? she thought.

Peso kept a watchful eye on her, still slightly concerned. The zebra swallowed. Here it goes, she thought.

"Imayhavefeelingsforyoulikeasinromanticfeelingswhichmeansyouaremycrush," She paused for breath, as Peso looked on in bewilderment, "YoucanhatemenowIknowIamsuperweird-"

"Weird? Hate you?" Peso had only just managed to catch on to a few words. "Yes, do you hate me for saying that?" Zoe bit her lip.

Peso smiled, and pulled her into a kiss. "I don't think so."

The little zebra's eyes widened in surprise, but she soon relaxed into the kiss. They then pulled apart as the radio switched on.

"Octonauts, to the HQ," It was Inkling. Whatever he had to say, it sounded important. The two ran off together.

—-

"Thank you all for coming. Via radio I have contacted Zoe and Bella's guardians, and we have all come to a decision."

"They shall be trainees, under the guidance of their mentors. Captain Barnacles, Bella will be your assistant as well as that you ensure she has knowledge such as sailing, ships, driving the Octopod, etc."

Bella gasped. "Awesome!"

"Peso, Zoe will be your nurse and trainee. You will make sure she has the knowledge of a medic."

Zoe smiled happily. She felt overjoyed that she would get to stay at the Octopod and help Peso.

"Alright, this meeting is over."

Tanya trudged out, disgusted and angry. Though she was happy for her friends she felt left out. She just nodded to them. "Well done," she said coolly.

—-

Omg I am so sorry that this is short! I wanted to update but I couldn't think of anything.

ALSO PEZOE KISSED YAYAYAYAYAYY JNEINEDENXURHGTBHISW