Chapter 3

It's been 2 days since the Oscar. Adelia has back on her social media and her schedule also packed with her interview for her new songs and her new upcoming movies.

Adelia has signed a contract with Marvel to be a part of the MCU cast.

She decided to take a new adventure and a fresh start. Though, she actually never watches much of MCU movies because of her schedule too and her 4 years were busy mourning for her dead brother and dead father at that time.

Today, they're going to meet with the whole cast for a public announcement for the upcoming movies and the new cast.

She didn't tell her Mama Olsen either. Wanted to surprise her. She already met with most of the cast like Paul Rudd, her parents' old friends. Scarlett and Chris too because she remembered they sometimes come to their house, and then Lizzie of course, and the others that she met at Oscar night.

"When are you gonna start going back to the office?" Adelia asks her mother. Lisa has been working from home for 4 years. She decided to focus on Adelia and herself.

"Next week, a day after you start filming. I wanna make sure you're comfortable enough with everyone on the set. Though I doubt that cause Lizzie's there" Lisa replied

Adelia just smiles to herself. Her mother was the best. Lisa always makes sure Adelia is comfortable with everyone and goes back to her work and Lisa will literally drop anything if Adelia needed her.

"Thank you, Momma. Literally for being the mother that the person throws me away like garbage" Adelia said smiling sadly at her mother.

She knows she's adopted. She found out two weeks before the accident happened.

"Adelia, please. You can't say that. They want you to live the best life" Lisa said, convincing her daughter to get rid of those bad thoughts. But it would never happen. Adelia despised her birth parents so much.

"I don't care Mom. They throw me away and never make contact with me. I'm a mistake for them" Adelia replied coldly

"Hey, no one says you're a mistake" Lisa said shocked

"If I'm not a mistake, they'll not be thrown me away" Adelia replied

"And then I won't meet you. I won't have my baby girl in front of me right now" Lisa exclaimed softly

"It's better because then dad and Lou won't be dead right now" Adelia responds quietly but loud enough for the mother to hear that

"Baby, I'll tell you many, many times that none of that was your fault" Lisa said taking Adelia's hand to hold into her

"And maybe if you weren't with me, I would have to go through this alone," Lisa added.

"I'm sorry mommy" Adelia replied sniffling.

It's a heavy topic for her. She still recovering from the incident

"It's okay baby. We've got each other now. I promise I'll always be by your side" Lisa said, taking Adelia into her lap and stroking her to calm her down because they need to go to Marvel Studios for the big public announcement.

"Now, come on. We're gonna have a long day ahead of us today" Lisa said standing up with Adelia and going to their car to go to their destination.

-2 hours later-

They've arrived at the Marvel studios. They go to the trailer that's gonna be Adelia's for the next 3 months of filming in LA and then they're gonna continue some of the scenes at Atlanta.

Adelia waits to be called to the stage.

And when she does, they meet with everyone.

"And, this is the person who's gonna play the role of Alexandrea Rogers" Joe Russo welcomed Adelia. Everyone was shocked when they saw Adelia walk in and wave at them shyly.