Chapter 10

How time flies by, it's been a week already.

And today is the day Lisa and Adelia are apart because Lisa has to go to Dubai and not sure when she'll come back because of the problems that happen in Dubai.

Last night, Adelia and Lisa spent their night together, snuggling to each other and making promises to each other when they were being away with each other.

Adelia cried so much last night until this morning at the airport.

Evans, Olsen and Johansson keep Adelia company at the airport.

"I'll call you when I land, okay baby?" Lisa hugged Adelia tightly and Adelia just nodded her head as she couldn't talk because worried if all she could let out was a sob.

"Promise me you'll be good for Scarlett, Chrissy and Lizzie okay? I'm gonna send you your Christmas present early but you have to open it on Christmas day." Lisa said

"I love you Mommy. I'll miss you. So much" Adelia said, whispering crying in her mother's chest.

"I love you too baby. And I'm gonna miss you too. So much more" Lisa said pulling away and kissing her both cheeks and then peck on her lips in motherly- daughter way

"My plane is boarding. I'm gonna go now. I love you baby girl" Lisa said and this time she has to pull away from Adelia's bone crushing hug.

Scarlett was about to take her daughter but Lizzie beat her to it. Adelia was now in Lizzie's embrace while crying and waving goodbye to Lisa.

After Lisa was out of their eyesight, they went back to take Adelia home. With Scarlett.

-30 minutes later-

They pull up at Scarlett's house in LA. She lives in New York but since she's filming Avengers, she lived here.

Adelia actually wants to stay with Chris but she can't do anything since they have joint custody and Adelia wants to give Scarlett a chance also, she missed her baby sister.

The 4 of them get inside of the house.

"Mama! You're home!" Rose shouts in excitement when they close the front door and that little girl comes running straight to Scarlett.

"I brought sissy home too," Scarlett said, kissing her younger daughter's cheeks.

"Yeay! Sissy gonna live with me! We're gonna have so much fun" Rose said excitedly giggling

"Yes, we're gonna have so much fun" Adelia said grinning

"Come on, let's see your room" Scarlett said smiling and then they all got upstairs to her room. It looks like a teenage room. Scarlett must've decorated it. And it is very different from her room at Emerson's. Her room at Emerson's is bigger than this and has her own walk-in closet room.

She's not complaining about it at all though. She is grateful even. As long as she could sleep. That's her priority

"Thank you. Did you decorate it?" Addie asks sweetly

"Yeah. You don't like it?" Scarlett asks frowning

"What? No! It's great. You have good taste. I see where I got my good taste from" Adelia said quickly and then smiled at the room.

She's so sweet even Scarlett hurt her multiple times. Hurt her without intention but who knows.

"Ouch! It hurts Addie" Evans chimed in pretending to be hurt by his daughter comment making Adelia laughing really hard and then goes kissing her father right on the cheek

"I'm kidding Chrissy" Adelia said chuckling and then turn to Scarlett and mouthed 'No, I'm not'

"Oh! You're siding with Scarlett now!" Evans said chuckling evilly and Adelia immediately go behind Scarlett hiding herself from Evans tickling

"No! protect me! Help me!" Adelia said, hugging Scarlett from behind tightly. Scarlett goes into protective mode and helps Adelia from Evans tickling.

It goes on for 20 minutes until Adelia is out of breath and asking for truce.

And now they were eating lunch with everyone in the kitchen.

"So, Thanksgiving. Evans or Johansson?" Adelia asks

"You're gonna go to New York for thanksgiving. Meeting the rest of the Johansson's and the day after flying out to Boston to the Evans's" Scarlett informs.

Adelia just nodded her head. She's been informed that Colin is in New York because he actually works there for SNL and he comes whenever he can. And on her birth parent side, she's the first granddaughter, the first daughter and the first niece.

Nervous wreck.

The rest of the lunch they were talking about random topics. Addie clinging to Lizzie most of the time, having the sweetest father- daughter relationship with Evans and sometimes with Scarlett.

And when it comes to them leaving, Adelia was trying really hard not to cry because she doesn't want Scarlett to think that she doesn't wanna stay with her. Well, to tell you the truth, she doesn't wanna but she's trying to make amends with her heart and insecurities about Scarlett being her mother. Always wanted to give her the chance.

"I'll see you on set soon. Love you Addie" Evans said hugging and kissing her tightly

"Alright. Love you too" Addie said and whispered at the last part. She doesn't want Scarlett to hear it and then questioned her why she didn't get any of those yet but Scarlett always hears things.

"Be a good girl" Lizzie added

"I'm always good girl" Adelia said rolling her eyes playfully

"Did you?" Lizzie asks teasingly

"That was one time okay!" Adelia said defensively.

One time she decided to go pranking everyone, making everyone worried sick. And that is Lizzie and her promise. They won't tell anyone at all. Adelia makes Lizzie swear.

"Should I be worried?" Scarlett asks worriedly

"Nothing harmful and I swear to god don't bring it up Lizzie. It was a one-time thing. You promised me, we made a pact, you took an oath" Adelia said warning and glaring at Lizzie

"I'm not saying anything Addie" Lizzie replied chuckling

"Okay, you guys can go home now" Adelia said rolling her eyes playfully

"Getting rid of us already?" Lizzie asks pretended to be hurt

"Yes. Now, go. I have to go too work after this" Adelia said

"I don't understand why you don't let me pick you up. We literally have the same call time" Evans said pouting

"I have Irina and Enzo. Mom paid them not you" Adelia replied

"I'm your father. I don't need any payment to pick up my daughter" Chris sass back

"I really don't wanna argue with you right now Evans. I just want my nap because we're gonna filmed till late tonight" Adelia said walks in into the house leaving the adults at the driveaway

"LOVE YOU ADDIE!" Evans said laughing

"HATE YOU TOO EVANS!" Adelia shouts back.

"Do you really have to tease her like that? She's grumpy" Scarlett said annoyingly

"Well, she got that from you" Evans replied unlocking his car

"Okay, kids. Why don't we stop fighting? Because I clearly could see both of you in her. God, sometimes I don't know whether I complimented it or you should take that as an insult" Lizzie said shaking her head

"Well, good luck Scarlett. You're gonna need it. But nevertheless, she never does anything harmful or anything. She is just stubborn always by herself making us panic" Lizzie informed and she got inside.

Well, let's begin the journey. Is it gonna be sweet or chaos after this? 

-------------- 

Oof. How is it gonna be after this? Is Scarlett can handle Adelia Lorena? Welp just gonna say there'll be lots of emotions starting from next chapter....