Chapter 30

After everyone done having breakfast, they start to get ready for the London Premiere for their new Avengers movie

The ladies have to start getting ready earlier than the men.

They have to get the hair and make- up ready

The dress ready

And then they're done.

Adelia was getting ready in her own room with her team that has been with her ever since she's in this industry.

She was in her light make-up, as much as she liked being 16, she doesn't want to look old. She wants her natural beauty to remain and not bother her development by making her look like an adult. She believes she'll reach that phase when she's an adult. For now, she needs to remain like how old she was but with a bit of feminism.

Her red hair was in a simple bun with some of her curly hair strays out. She's wearing Cartier jewelry for accessories, black heels and black satin dress.

With a last finishing touch- up on her hair and make-up, she's finally done.

It was now 2:50

She was supposed to be in the car by now but with all of the fuss over make-up and hair and her dress, things got dragged out a bit. It was not on purpose though, it is to be expected. Human error 101. Especially in big events.

"Most of them have gone to the event place. Your friends and your parents are downstairs though waiting for you" Irina informs

"My parents? Shouldn't they be there already by now?" Adelia asks confusedly. They are one of the big ones so they are to be expected early at the red carpet.

Irina just shot her a pointed look making Addie roll her eyes playfully and huffed out a laugh.

"Okay come on. Let's go" Adelia said as she made her way to the elevator and to the lobby where everyone was waiting for her.

Irina, Enzo and Addie's glam team followed behind because they'll be at the red carpet with her too.

Once they reach the Hotel Lobby, all eyes are on Adelia as they mesmerized her beauty. Sure, she was pretty and all but when you put more effort into getting ready for big events, you've doubled the amount of your prettiness.

Adelia just smiles at her parents in amusement while their eyes are glistened with tears seeing the little girl in front of them looking so grown up.

Adelia knows that tears because Mommy has those tears everytime she sees Addie in her event look.

"How do I look?" Addie asks while smiling, showing her dimples making everyone's heart melt at that sight.

"You look pretty, Bubba" Chris said, looking at his one and only daughter with pure adoration in his eyes

"You look grown up," Scarlett said, biting her lip to control herself from crying.

"Can't believe our daughter is 16 years old now" Lizzie commented while still watching at the girl

"Gonna be 17 soon" Addie chimes in

"Yeah whatever it is you're still our little girl. Baby girl. Take that in mind, screw it in your brain and don't ever take it off" Robbie said firmly, pointing a finger at Adelia making the girl giggles while shaking her head at her parents.

"Come on, we're gonna be late" Adelia said, walking to the car waiting in front of the hotel

"Yeah, whose fault is that?" Jaeden asks, following behind the girl. The kids decided to carpool together there while the parents in their Range Rover car that was assigned for them with their own partners.