Chapter 17

After Chris walks out of the house, The Evans eventually walk out too but they just apologize for what had happened the same with Johansson.

They are mad at Scarlett but they didn't pressure her into it. They just leave her alone. Let's just say after The Evans left the residence, Scarlett didn't get out of Adelia's room until dinner's ready.

The dinner goes perfectly well because of the children. And even after dinner, after everyone went back home, after Rose sleeps in her own bed, Scarlett stayed in Adelia's room having a breakdown. Colin's being there for Scarlett, be the shoulder she cries on.

-TIME JUMP-

It has been 5 days since the Thanksgiving incident with Adelia.

Adelia and The Evans flew back to Boston the day after the incident. That night they stay at Chris' house in New York and some of the Evans at Adelia's apartment because there's not enough room for it and the hotel reservation suddenly has glitched on their system.

Also, Chris called Lisa telling her everything that had happened. Let's just say after Lisa learned this from Chris, she immediately called Scarlett and all of the swear words Lisa knew in every language were thrown at Scarlett. And Lisa immediately flew back to LA even though she knew Adelia with the Evans in Boston.

Adelia was not being herself ever since. She cried every day, every night. Her eyes were covered with an eye bag under her eyes that would be so dark if she didn't cover it with concealer.

Lizzie flew to Boston after Thanksgiving to comfort her surrogate daughter. She loves Adelia like her own. Let's just say when Addie saw Lizzie, she broke down once again when she's in Lizzie embrace. Lizzie couldn't keep the tears to herself as she heard how hurt, how painful the sobbing of Adelia was.

There's no contact with Scarlett at all. Adelia blocks Scarlett from her phone. She really is done with Scarlett.

And today, they fly back to LA because Adelia has to go back to hospital for her hands check-up.

And Adelia knows Lisa is back to LA. She's been informed by Lizzie and Chris that she's in LA waiting for Adelia. And they're gonna have a discussion with everyone for dinner tonight. Everyone including Scarlett.

-6 hours later-

Adelia, Chris and Lizzie arrived in LA. And let's just say, the paps were there. How the hell did they know? Adelia's bodyguard finally comes to their sight once they see Adelia, Chris and Lizzie walk out of the gates. Matthew and Blake, with a few other new bodyguards that Chris and Lisa agreed to have for Adelia's safety, came to them. Chris just wraps his arm around Adelia and also Lizzie. The bodyguard covering the three of them. The paps were yelling, throwing questions at them. they were asking about Adelia, Chris and Lizzie relationship and Adelia hands.

Lucky for Addie they didn't get pictures of her face because she's wearing sunglasses and Chris puts her hood on her head.

-/-

They've arrived at Emerson's mansion. Adelia is a nervous wreck to meet with her mom and also kinda excited a bit because she misses her like crazy and she is scared that if she sees Lisa, she'll break down again which is something she doesn't wanna do because she's tired.

They get inside and when Addie sees her mom in the living room, she rushes to her and is engulfed in a protective, tight hug from Lisa.

Yeah, the plan about not wanting to break down or crying didn't work. It's stupid plan anyway.

That goes on for 10 minutes, Lisa just shushing her, cooing her, comforting Adelia. Telling her to 'let it all out' which makes it worse because Adelia sobs even more.