Chapter 19

2 months have gone by.

Adelia has some days where her mental state is worse and some days she just looks like normal teenagers. It's challenging for Lizzie, Chris and Scarlett because they have filming going on. They can't just take a long break and they don't know when Adelia will get better. This is unpredictable.

Her relationships with Scarlett are not doing any better either. Addie either shut her off or avoided her birth mother completely at the set. The only time she'll look at her birth mother is when they were shooting some scene. Other than that, she's in her trailer all the time.

Chris, Lizzie and Scarlett have informed the Marvel director and producer about Adelia's condition. They actually want to give her a break but Adelia politely declines. She said she'll take a break once she finishes this movie. She doesn't want to inconvenience everybody because of her state. This is about her, not everyone. She said she'll do her best and promise her condition will not bother the others. She's doing her best to cover it up.

And she did, everyone thinks she's fine but deep inside she's dying. All the make-up, the fake smiles and laughter she throws at them really convinces them that she is somewhat okay. But not the parents.

In those 2 months, she's staying with Chris and Lizzie and sometimes when they both have to shoot until late night, Evans will send her to Rietta. She needs adult supervision after all.

Scarlett was trying her best to get Adelia back. Even just to talk with her is enough progress. Everyone is trying hard to help Scarlett too including Lizzie and Evans because no matter how wrong what Scarlett did in the past, it's killing both Addie and Scarlett too.

Lizzie could hear Addie crying in her room to sleep every night. Though the next morning Addie acts like nothing has happened that night at breakfast. It's very concerning to Lizzie.

Lisa calls Adelia every single day and Lizzie and Evans too. To ask them about Adelia knowing Adelia won't tell Lisa anything other than she's missing her Mom that was in Dubai.

Today is 2 weeks before Christmas but they're gonna celebrate their Christmas in Atlanta because they have shooting there. Lizzie and Chris decided to share one house. It'll be easier to co-parenting Adelia and Adelia won't be confused which house she'll have to go home tonight when in Atlanta.

And now, they were all on the set. They have a scene together with everyone after lunch break. Last scene together for today in LA and last scene before their break for 3 days and to Atlanta. They all decided to go to Atlanta a week early.

"So, dinner at my place tonight?" Evans asks as he cuts Addie's salmon grill to pieces. Irina bought it for her.

"Yeah, I'll come with Susan" RDJ confirms

"Couldn't miss it" Mackie and Seb said in unison and grin at each other

"Yeah, I could come. Colin's in New York. It's boring having dinner all by myself" Scarlett said

"Is Rose coming?" Adelia asks for the first time ever looking at her birth mother, making everyone shocked but they were smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm sorry baby, she's at his dad until Christmas" Scarlett said guiltily. Scarlett knows Adelia is missing her little sister because the same goes to Rose.

"Oh" is all Adelia said and drops the topic as she continues to eat. She's eating today because it's been 2 days since she last ate properly and she needs energy for her scene after this.

"I'll talk to Romain if I can bring her to dinner tonight okay?" Scarlett said, trying to make Adelia see that Scarlett is trying really hard to earn Adelia in her life back.