Chapter 27

As Adelia arrives in Manchester, she only has 3 hours to herself and then they'll have to go to Dock 10 for The Voice UK rehearsal.

She had texted Scarlett, Chris, Robbie and Lizzie about her whereabouts.

As she was busy with everything right now, somehow it's weird that she missed her birth parent already? Like just how easy it was to be in Scarlett's embrace this morning, how smooth it was to communicate with Scarlett? How the longing feeling in her heart is suddenly light.

Despite everything that had happened to her in the past with them, she still wants them. She's not having mommy issues with the mother she has. But with Scarlett, it's really different.

She's been Daddy's girl ever since she was a kid but with Scarlett, this is different. This is above it. Maybe this is why she got so much worse when she met them. Because she wants Scarlett's love so damn much that she believes she can't get it and she tries to push them away from her before she gets hurt more.

But now after 2 years, they are still waiting for her. Scarlett was still fighting for her. And that manages to make Adelia's heart soften. She knows she'll be giving them the chances they deserve. Because by giving them the chances, she also will get what her heart desires so much.

Her birth mother's love even though she had a funny way of showing it sometimes to Adelia.

This is their last chance either way. So, yeah. Adelia will make sure they use it properly.

-/-

"Ah welcome, Miss Evans" The Floor Director comes greet Adelia, Irina and Enzo when they come inside the production set

"Hey, nice to meet ya" Adelia greet happily back

"We've been waiting for you. The contestants are so excited when they know Adelia Evans is coming to perform" The FD said while shaking Adelia hands while Addie just smiles softly.

"I'm honored to be here and I am so excited to perform too"

"Well come on, let's have some briefing with everyone"

And so they go to the briefing at the backstage where they test the microphone, musical instrument, the humming, the melody, the note on where to hit and else.

-/-

Meanwhile in London with everyone, they are at the this small Cafe because they don't want to make a big deal by being in crowded place

"So, she'll be performing tonight?" Robert asks

"We should've go with her to Manchester" He added

"That's the reason why she didn't tell us. Because if she tells us, we'll wanna go with her and she'll be embarrassed" Robbie said

"What? We won't make fun of her" Mackie responded as he could not believe what he's hearing right now

All of the women then turn and look at Mackie with a pointed look making him roll his eyes annoyingly

"That and she doesn't want to make a big crowd there. All of the Avengers cast, the most popular Hollywood celebrities is there, surely the contestants would not be able to perform because they are dying on fanboying/fangirling over you guys" Millie exclaimed

"And then why can't we go?" Noah asks, pissed that he can't be there with Addie.

"Oh yeah, we're totally gonna be a distraction for Ads. She doesn't want that" Sadie replied

"Hey, we won't distract her" Jaeden protest

"No, you'll be distracted by the judges, in awe of the studio set, flirting with the contestants. So overall you're gonna embarrass Ads" Millie listed while all the boys just pout.