Chapter 23

4852 WORDS!!! JUST FOR YOU GUYS <3!!!!

After Adelia arrived in Dubai, she was in the worst state that Lisa ever saw. Lisa hadn't expected to see Adelia like this and it continues to break her heart that her daughter was not happy like how she thought she was.

It was ultimately killing Lisa that she failed Adelia.

And her phone....

Lisa's phone has been blowing up with call notifications and messages from Scarlett, Chris and Lizzie, asking her about Adelia.

She tells them everything and warns them not to make any move to come here. Lisa wants everything to be going at Adelia's pace.

If she's ready to meet them, then they'll meet her and if she doesn't, they'll have to wait until she's ready.

Adelia's feelings matter now. Top priority.

When Lisa called the three parents, Scarlett and Chris get into an argument with her but Lisa snapped back at them

"I LISTENED TO MY DAUGHTER BEGGING ME TO NOT MAKING HER TO LIVE WITH YOU GUYS ANYMORE, I LISTEN TO HER SAYING THAT WHAT I DID WHEN I GAVE HER TO YOU GUYS IS NOT LOVE IT IS A FORM OF TORTURING HER FEELINGS AND I LISTENED TO HER SAYING THAT SHE'S NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS."

"If you bring this case to the court, know that I'll be the one who'll win this case and you guys won't ever have your custody over Adelia Lorena ever again. So if you don't want that to happen, I suggest you wait for her until she's ready for however long she takes." Lisa warns them

And with that Scarlett and Chris surrender everything. They know they won't win on this. They have to wait for Adelia's decision.

And for Adelia's Mama Olsen.

Addie managed to talk to the woman herself after 3 weeks of radio silence from that girl.

"I'm sorry" Adelia's first word when she knows Lizzie is on the other line

"Why haven't you told me?" Lizzie asks, crying sadly

"Don't ask me those questions. You don't know how hard I was just to even keep alive. Please don't ask me that question."

"Addie, Baby, I love you. I love you so much, Baby, that it hurts me so much that you left like this"

"Don't do this to me, Mama. I'm trying to be better for you"

"But you are enough for me, Adelia Lorena"

"Your actions speak louder than words Mama" Adelia whispers sadly. "I promised you, I'll keep in touch with you but can you do me a favor and keep our conversation as just our things? I don't wanna be in their life for now. Please" Addie pleads

Lizzie swear to god she'll do anything for that little girl happiness back

"I promise, Honey. I promise you with my life"

"Thank you, Mama. I love you and I'll miss you. I'll talk to you when I can. Bye"

And Lizzie has to wait for 5 months for Addie to reply to her text messages. And true to Lizzie's word, she really did keep it as a secret from Scarlett and Chris though she feels guilty about it but she can't betray Adelia's trust.

Lizzie seems to be distant with the Marvel cast too but it's not that she doesn't wanna hang out with them because of Adelia, she's also taking a break from filming.

Lizzie goes to the vacation with herself until she meets someone that manages to make her hearts filled with joy.

Robbie. Robbie Arnett.