Chapter 36

Warning: Utter pain chapter :( 

Scarlett, Lizzie, Lisa and Chris were all now in Adelia's assigned room at the hospital, though the girl was not in the room.

She's still in one of those rooms in the hospital where the doctors are checking them up. The parents have to go in Addie's room because they don't want to be spotted and let the news go viral when they saw Adelia's parents at the hospital with no Adelia, meaning that the girl was the one who's getting checked up.

It has been 2 hours since they brought Adelia to the hospital. Chris and Lisa have been pale as hell ever since then and it makes Scarlett and Lizzie worry even more.

"Why are they taking so long?" Chris asks as he grows frustrated with the waiting game. Scarlett had to convince him to stop pacing around the room and comfort her husband.

"Chris, why are you restless?" Scarlett asks gently

"She just coughs blood, Scar. Blood out of her mouth" Chris states

"We all worried too, Honey. But you being restless and pacing around is not going to help Adelia. We need to be calm and collected so the stress won't go to her" Scarlett tried to calm her husband down.

Lisa was just teared up. She wishes she was like Scarlett now. Not knowing what's happening and to be this calm.

If only Mama knew what was really happening right now, she must've been hunting Adelia in every room in this hospital for an update by now.

God, Lisa knew this was getting bad but she didn't expect Adelia's condition to be weak drastically. But now she had a guess on why.

Adelia has a very strict diet because of her heart condition and then with everything that has happened, Adelia's condition starts to weaken since a month ago when they got back from London.

When Addie was having a massive hangover because of the 'pool sleepover' she's having with her friends there.

That's when her health condition escalated quickly. Because of the alcohol she consumed.

Oh that girl is gonna be the death of her.

"Hey, you okay?" Lizzie's voice snapping Lisa out of her mind

"She's gonna be okay, Lisa" Lizzie assured

"You don't know that" Lisa replied as her voice cracked, taking everyone by surprise.

"What? What are you talking about?" Lizzie asks confusedly and Scarlett just straightens up her position to give the other 2 women her full attention while listening to the conversation about Adelia.

But before Lisa could continued, they were interrupted with a several doctors come into the room and walk to the parents

Lisa immediately stands up to meet the doctor, who were her friends and Addie's doctor too

"Allen, how- how is she?" Lisa asks fearfully as her lips quivering

The doctor, Allen, just shoots Lisa a somber look and Lisa immediately understands what that means and she lets out a small sobs before covering her mouth with her hands as she shakes her head in denial.

"Woah, what's happening?" Scarlett asks in alarm when she saw Chris and Lisa cries

Her and Lizzie still didn't know about anything that's happening right now and that was the feeling the both of them did not like at all.

"Where's Addie? Shouldn't she be here when you guys get here?" Lizzie asks confusedly and worriedly

"She have to be quarantine in a green area for the time being" Dr. Allen states