Chapter 39

It has been a few days since Adelia's waking up from her induced coma.

3 days to be precise ever since she's waking up and having a very much needed conversation with all of her parents. Though Daddy and Papa just remained on her good side. No, they want to be there for Adelia to run into when all of the ladies were biting their heads off at the poor girl.

They didn't have much to go against Adelia since Scarlett, Lizzie and Lisa told their daughter off. But Adelia clearly got the sign that Daddy and Papa did not like what she did at all.

Adelia has to stay at the hospital for 2 more days after waking up because her heart is still weak and Allen needed to be sure to discharge the girl to go to the outside world.

So yesterday was the first day of Adelia being free from the hospital.

And Adelia's first day of being hovered for 24/7 by her parents. All of them.

All of the parents have discussed that Adelia will stay at Emerson's mansion and Lizzie, Robbie, Scarlet and Chris could stay there too seeing as they don't want to be away from the girl for now. Especially Lizzie and Scarlett.

The reason they were staying at the Emerson's was because most of Adelia's medical equipment were there and Rietta was there too because Adelia's actors parents are working most of the time so they need someone to be with the girl all the time

Though, they have come to an agreement that no matter what happens, at least 2 out of 5 of them have to be with Adelia Lorena.

Adelia didn't argue about that. She just gives them the peace of their mind.

The Olsen- Arnett and The Johansson- Evans household is filled with Adelia's medical equipment too whenever the girl's feel the need to be there.

The first day back seems to be going well but when the night time arrives, Adelia could not sleep and Scarlett keeps the girl accompanied until she sleeps by herself and Scarlett follows not long after that.

The next morning, Adelia somehow has come crawling on top of her Mama and seems to be so peaceful making Scarlett's heart flutter in awe at that sight.

Today is the day where they all will be going back to the set for filming. They are long overdue for shooting their scene even if Kevin and The Russo's are holding back as much as they possibly can.

And Adelia also decided to tell the cast about her cancer too. That includes her friends.

She had discussed this with her parents last night at dinner and they are all proud of her.

Well, she had to tell them or they'll be suspicious of why Adelia can't do many heavy scenes and if she's always tired and pale.

Because that's how Adelia's gonna be from now on. The fatigue is going to take over her body aggressively in just a blink of an eye no matter how hard she fights.

Adelia seems nervous to be back on set as she's riding the car with Lisa, Enzo and Irina. They decided to take 2 cars. Mama, Mama Lizzie and Dad in one car, the other was Mom, Irina, Adelia and Enzo, who's driving the car.

"Honey" Mom's voice caught Addie attention and she just looks at her mother who were staring at her worriedly

"I'm just nervous. They didn't know the real reason why I goes radio silence for a week" Adelia mumbles "My friends thought I was grounded last night when I opened my phone"

Her phone has been blowing up in their group text and she just explained to them that she's grounded because they caught her drinking.

"How will they react if they know the real reason behind it" Adelia mutters quietly