Chapter 11

Been 1 weeks.

For 1 weeks Adelia stayed with Johansson.

Let's just say sometimes it's sweet, sometimes it's exhausting for Scarlett to make Adelia listen to her. Addie has problems eating. Biggest problems. She could go 2 days without eating when she has intense fighting scenes.

And then Addie's busy with interviews, shows and everything.

One step forward for Adelia and Scarlett improves their mother daughter relationship but then 3 steps back.

Adelia started to show them her attitude. Well, you can't be serious that she is always gonna be this sweet innocent girl. Adelia is a 14 years old teenager. Of course she's gonna have an attitude at some point.

And when she's having an attitude, Scarlett can't face it. She just raised her hands in surrender and walked away. That's what hurt Adelia. Easy come and easy go. Who is she to Scarlett? The unwanted daughter? Because she's really feeling like that.

And for right now, they are on set. Adelia just finishes her stunt scenes. She's getting better at doing her own stunt even Chris was on edge every time she's doing her stunt scene.

Adelia didn't eat breakfast and it's 5 pm now. She just finished with her 3-hour stunt scene. And Scarlett just got to the set since she has evening call time.

Scarlett immediately goes to Adelia's assistant, Irina to ask about Adelia's eating.

"Addie. You're not 5 years old. You could eat by yourself" Scarlett said annoyingly coming to Adelia who seem half asleep on Lizzie shoulder making she jumps from her seats and gasps in surprise

"What?" Adelia asks confusedly

"You didn't eat your breakfast this morning and then you're not eating lunch. I told you, you have to eat" Scarlett replied sternly.

"You said you've eaten your lunch" Chris E said in shocked and disappointment

"I just don't feel like eating today. I'm too tired" Adelia said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Adelia, you're not 5 years old that needed to be feed" Scarlett said angrily

"Well Scarlett, I'm sorry to break it to you, my mom still feeds me sometimes. But you don't have to worry, I won't need you to feed me" Adelia snapped at Scarlett leaving the others shocked.

Adelia gets up from her seats and walk away

"Addie, where are you going?" Evans asks

"I have an interview at Jimmy Fallon tomorrow," Adelia said, not looking back at the others.

They were silent for a solid 5 minutes.

"That's not how you approach her to get her eating Scarlett" Lizzie started and sighing

"I'm sorry Lizzie but I don't need your advice on how to handle my daughter" Scarlett said angrily and rolling her eyes in annoyance

"Scarlett, I'm your best friend and I'm not your enemy. That girl that you just scolded has to approach with a different method. She's not a normal teenager that you know. She's different. It took me 5 years to completely know her trick, her pet peeves, favorites and everything. You won't know it when you just came into her life. Don't treat her like that Scarlett. She lost the most important people in her life. It won't be easy with just a 'sorry'." Lizzie snapped at Scarlett.

Scarlett immediately looked down.

"So, it's my fault now" Scarlett said scoffed rudely

Lizzie was fuming in anger. What the hell is wrong with her best friend? Did the devil take over her body or something?