Chapter 9

"Hey! Hey! Listen to me, I'm here baby. Addie, it's me Lizzie. Baby take a deep breath for me please" Lizzie said, panicking, kneeling in front of Adelia who was panting, gasping for air while tears streamed down her face.

The sound of Lizzie panicking makes Lisa and Evans bolts upstairs and once they've arrived, they see Adelia struggling to breathe. Panic attack

Evans asks for Lizzie to step aside and he took Adelia into his embrace making her listening to his heart beating

"Listen to my heart beating Addie, follow my rhythm okay? You can do this Addie. Nice and steady. Breathe in and out" Evans instructs her slowly.

It's been going on for 15 minutes and eventually Adelia is breathing back on pace.

"Mama Lizzie. I want Mama Lizzie" Adelia said whispering and crying

"I'm here baby. Mama's here. I'm not going anywhere" Lizzie took Adelia in her embrace. She could feel Adelia still shaking, trembling.

"It's okay guys. I'll stay with her tonight. I'll take her to bed" Lizzie said looking at the two adults who have concerned faces.

And they both leave the room per Lizzie's request.

Lizzie picks Adelia's up and lays themselves in her bed. Adelia snuggles into Lizzie, still sniffling. Lizzie just strokes her hair softly, running a circle on her back and that's enough making Adelia fall asleep along with Lizzie.

-The Next Day-

8am, Adelia woke up at 8am in Lizzie's embrace. All of yesterday's events hit her like a brick at once.

She hates this. She doesn't wanna leave in this mess.

Especially after hearing Scarlett conversation last night.

Adelia wants to get up but Lizzie hands tight around her body. Lizzie's acting more like a mom to her than Scarlett. Why does everyone except for her own mother acting like her mother?

But nevertheless, Adelia is grateful for Lisa and Lizzie in her life.

And she remembered, she has filming today. So, like it or not, she'll have to wake Lizzie's up even if she doesn't know when Lizzie calls time to the set.

"Lizzie, Lizzie" Addie whispers slowly and doesn't wanna make Lizzie's jolts awake in surprise.

"Lizzie, I have call time at 9" Addie added and Lizzie open her eyes slowly and hugs Addie more

"I love you Mama Lizzie" Addie said, sighing and then kissed Lizzie cheek and got up.

"Addie, are you okay? We could call the director to give you a day off today" Lizzie said getting up from the bed also.

"I'm fine now Lizzie. Thank you and I'm sorry for yesterday" Addie replied and got to her bathroom followed by Lizzie standing by her door.

"Addie, just know that I'm gonna be with you whenever you need me. I'll drop everything, anything for you" Lizzie said sweetly

"I know Lizzie. That's why I'm grateful because I have you, mom and Chrissy in my life" Addie responds giving her sweetest smiles leaving Lizzie wondering why she didn't say Scarlett names on it.

Something must've happened last night. Because after Scarlett left, Addie had a panic attack but however, Lizzie just takes the smiles and get ready for herself because she has to be on set early too.

-40 minutes later-

Adelia goes downstairs and is shocked to see Chris, Lisa and Lizzie having breakfast together. She was shocked to see Chris still here. He does want her back in his life. And he does show an effort unlike certain someone.