Chapter 6

It's been a week. A week since Adelia knows about her birth parents and things have been going well. Her relationship with Chris seems to be doing great. They got to do so many father- daughter things whether it's onset or offset.

Scarlett too. She has told Colin and Rose about Adelia's situation and they seemed accepting. And Rose was well excited to meet her big sister.

Adelia tries really hard to not be tense every time she's with Scarlett. She's giving Scarlett her chances. But that doesn't mean it's gonna be that easy and smooth sailing.

Every time Adelia was with Lizzie, Scarlett's eyes were twitching from the jealousy between those two girls.

And today, is Adelia first day off from her start filming the new avenger's movie and she's gonna spend her time with her mom, Lisa.

And also, with everyone. She can't be alone with Lisa anymore as much as she loves everyone.

It's all Lisa's ideas. She wants Adelia to be comfortable around them because she was about to leave Adelia with them for a very long time. Yeah, Lisa is trying to rail the boat right now but she is desperate and only wants the best for Adelia.

And all of them decided to do Family Day on the beach today. And the day that Adelia is gonna meet Rose. She's excited to meet her baby sister from all of the stories Scarlett told Adelia.

"Adelia, we're late Chris has been calling me 5 times asking for his daughter" Lisa shouts from the bottom of the stairs waiting for Adelia.

"I'M COMING MOMMY" Adelia shouts back and rushed into downstairs

"He can't chill out. I'm with you" Adelia said rolling her eyes

"Anyone who knows you can't be apart from you for too long" Lisa said chuckling while they made their way to the car.

"Yeah, because I'm awesome" Adelia sassed back

Lisa just laughed. She's happy seeing Adelia sassiness is back. Her whole self slowly came back. Lisa knows reuniting her with her birth parents is gonna help Adelia get her own self back.

The girls then went to the garage and took their Audi R8 and off to the beach which was just 15 minutes from their house.

There's a bodyguard following Adelia and Lisa. Both girls were assigned 2 bodyguards each even before Aaron was dead. He was concerned about their safety since there are girls and Adelia's in this industry who absolutely needed bodyguard since paps were everywhere.

-15 minutes later-

They have arrived at the beach. Audi R8 and 2 black SUVs, each from their sides. Everyone attention snapped at them as the bodyguard gets out and open their door car

"Damn, there are always bodyguards everywhere. Emerson's took the girls safety really hard man" Mackie said in awed looking at both girls.

"Adelia is an actor. Child actor. And Lisa is the CEO of their company. They're gonna need to secure their safety" Chris said, shrugging his shoulders.

He would do the same thing to Adelia.

Then he saw Adelia running to him and he too run to her and Adelia immediately in his embrace, leg around his waist hugging him

"I miss you Chrissy!" Adelia said sweetly

"I miss you too Addie," Chris said, hugging her tightly and swaying her around.

Scarlett just looks at them smiling and kinda jealous. (yeah, yeah. all you do is jealous. It's kinda your fault too)

"Okay, put her down I wanna hug her too" Lizzie said from behind and Adelia giggled looking at Lizzie.