Chapter 40

It has been 2 months

2 months that everyone knows about Adelia's cancer situation. Just Adelia's family and friends know about it though. The media and fans didn't know about it yet and Adelia didn't plan on telling them until she's really dying.

Because people will start looking at her weirdly and she did not need that because she had enough of that with her family right now.

They went to Atlanta for 3 weeks last month to shoot fighting scenes there and they managed to finish it all up in just 3 weeks.

Well, 3 weeks for Addie because her character was going to die in this movie that they are filming now. Joe, Anthony, Kevin, Addie and the OG6 have a meeting about it after Adelia's proposition of that idea.

They agreed on killing off her character in this movie but they also had a back up plan, if she got the heart transplant, they will make her character come back in the next movie. That way they still have a contract with Adelia. They really didn't want to kill off such a character of Adelia.

And while they were filming, the set had to be frequently sanitized all the time because they didn't want to take a risk of Addie falling sick. Even with the slightest cold, flu or even a slightest cough coming out of her, it could get Addie health dropped progressively

Oh don't make her start about the adults. Even her friends stopped whatever they were doing that moment when they heard her cough a little. The whole room literally froze.

Adelia had to be hospitalized twice in those 2 months. But she didn't need to be in an induced coma anymore. She just needs to have a blood transfusion apparently. All the while she's in the hospital, everyone keeps her company and entertains her.

As much as Adelia loved the feeling of the support-ness they gave her, they all could still see the sadness and pain behind all of that fasade she put on. They could see her fighting off whatever pain she was in at that moment. They could see their little warrior being brave and it broke their heart and in awe of that girl's spirit.

Adelia has 2 days left for the filming and it's a wrap for her on this movie while everyone has another week of filming going on much to their dismay.

They are now back in LA since the fighting scenes at Atlanta have finished. Most of Addie's parents are on a marathon of shooting their scenes because they want to have as much time as they can when Addie is done with her part.

-/-

"Sissy, wake up!"

Adelia's little sister wakes her up from her slumber.

Rose has been staying with them for a month now. After Adelia's last visit at the hospital (because she didn't want her sister to see her sick)

Addie has insisted on spending more time with Rose. You know why...

She wants Rose to have the best memories of her that she could look up too if Adelia didn't make it. She wants Rose to have something she could remember her sister by

She just simply wants to compensate for her time with Rose.

Adelia groans in dissatisfaction

"Rose, it's 3 in the morning" Addie whines as she looks at her clock at the bedside table.

"I can't sleep" Rose mumbles

"Well we have Mama for a reason, Rose. Go bother her. She's the one who wants kids" Addie huffs and Rose just chuckles quietly and then went silent making Addie turn to her sister in alarm, worry if she says something she didn't supposed to say and offended her little sister