Season 2: Chapter 23

A/n: I don't leave these often but I figured I would for this. So I know right about now is where my changing a few things. The biggest one is Katsuki's height💀 I'm sorry but he's gonna be taller thank you for coming to my ted talk.

"I'm sorry for putting you under my quirk but I know what I needed to do to win," Hitoshi explains as he walks to me. I smirk and place a hand on my hip as I jutted it out, "Trust me I get it but your quirk didn't work. That was all me. You should really learn to rely on others." I turned on my heel to gather around the others for the next thing leaving troll boy in confusion. All I care about is that I made it to the next round and still barely used my quirk even if it was with someone who looked down upon my classmate stopping that thought I listened. They aren't classmates they're my mission.

"Now for a lunch break before the afternoon
festivities. See ya!" Present Mic reports after saying who placed where. I could eat. Heading out to the cafeteria I stacked food upon food on my plate.
"Eating much?" his gruff voice is there once again.
"You know, I should get a restraining order on you since you seem to be stalking me" I muttered as we both walked to a table filled with his friends.
"I'm not stalking you," he growled. Typical.
"I have to eat this much for different parts of my quirk takes a lot of energy and boosts my metabolism so therefore I need a lot of food," I explained. He looked shocked for a moment and then turned forward.

We sat down and I began making a dent in my food. Denki made a similar comment about my food portions and I gave him the same explanation before finishing up and getting up to dump the tray.
"Damn, you ate all that in 10 minutes?! Girl you can eat." Mina comments which I gave a small smile before leaving.

I head through one of the tunnels only to see Bakugo standing plush to a wall. I walk up to him, "What are you-" his hand clasps over my mouth before I could get another word out and a small muffled squeal left my mouth as he yanks me into him. My back flushed against his chest. He shushes me lightly before removing his hand from my mouth but he doesn't withdraw the hand on my waist. I could catch bits and pieces of the conversation happening between Izuku and Shoto but my blood was too loud in my ears to focus on it. I went to move from his grasp and his grip only tightened more. His burnt sugar smell wafted up my nose. As much as I made fun of him for smelling like BO it was a lie. It's disgusting to say it but his BO smells good? In this moment I finally realized how much taller he is compared to me. At least by a good 6in. The heat from his body made my very cold body tingle like small pins and needles but in a good way?

The conversation that's being held that we're eavesdropping on comes to an end. I turn my head up to look at Bakugo waiting for him to release me. His eyes are glazed over, his eyebrows are slightly scrunched together while his lips are slightly parted and at this moment I can't even deny that Bakugo is one beautiful man. His eyes go back to being glossy orbs of fire and I stopped breathing as he met my eyes with that fire of his. He stood there for a moment just staring and I was lost in what to do that was until he released me and stomped down the tunnel leaving me to catch my breath from the intensity of that moment.
"What the hell was that."

I'm now in the locker rooms with the other girls sliding a cheer outfit on since I guess we're supposed to or that's what I got from Momo in her frantic creating of the outfits. They're cute I won't lie but the skirts are a bit short. We walked out onto the field only to be smacked in the face with embarrassment.

"Ah‐‐Hold up." Present Mic stops his speech in shock
"What are they doing?" Aizawa comments instead.. And of course, Present Mic takes our embarrassing moment to rile up the crowd, "Looks like Class 1‐A is going full‐on fanservice!" he shouts making the crowd cheer but I can only hear Denki and Mineta cackling while the girls threaten them both. My hands start shaking and my quirk activates as I look at them with the most threatening stare that I can getting them immediately to shut up. I turned around to draw lots and when I looked at what I got I smile and look at Denki as the matchups show on the board. He looked like he was gonna wet his pants my quirk was still very much activated as I stared at him with the scariest look I could conjure. I saw everyone from our class give him looks of sympathy and pats on the back while one said, "Man you got unlucky with getting her out of the rest of the girls you embarrassed."

The other matches were interesting but not enough to pay attention to and now I'm in the waiting room waiting for the current match to end so I can pummel Denki. Sero and Shoto finish with what I can say is a bang. Sero immediately lost this match. Looks like I'll have to be careful of Shoto if I match against him. Seems he's in emotional turmoil too which would not be good for me. I walk down the tunnel to match up against Denki.

"It's time to welcome new competitors! We have only seen a glimpse of her quirk but she's a running up in class 1-A. It's the class princess Aoki Amaya from the hero course! Versus the boy with the electric personality! Another hero in the making, Denki Kaminari!"

Silence जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें