Chapter 4 (Edited)

Slamming my hand down on the alarm about 3 times I finally got out of bed rubbing my eyes. I looked at the time and smirked.
"Finally, awake on time," I muttered while I stood up and stretched with a yawn. My body ached and felt slightly colder. 'It reminds me back to when I used to train'. I smiled at the thought. 'It's probably because I actually used my quirk yesterday. It's been so long. I haven't used it since-' I shook my head from that thoughtless memory and began my new routine for school.

As I got ready (taking a shower, doing my makeup, getting dressed, eating, etc) my head wandered to the events after school yesterday.

After leaving the angry hothead behind I quickly got into a black car that was waiting for me. Wasting no time I zipped open the duffle back next to me and began changing. I always wore a sports bra and spandex under my clothes due to this reason. I finally slipped on my last boot and now I was ready to go. I turned on my earpiece and mask as I waited.

My driver opened my door for me at a hidden location in the city to give me the space I needed to get to the rooftops.
"Thanks, Mr. Kim." my distorted voice rang out before I shot my cord to hook to the building on my right and was yanked up. Landing softly I scoped out the area as I waited for him to leave.

"What's my mission, Rachel?" I spoke into my earpiece.
"Just a scouting mission nothing serious. Pick up information and do your best to not beat anyone up. Use violence ONLY if it's necessary void." my computer tec and partner responded. I huffed. 'Why couldn't they use someone else for this.' beginning to move from building to building until I got to a rundown area.

I growled.
"It's been 2 fucking hours and there hasn't been a single peep. I'm going all over this stupid place and nothing." I was about to continue my rant until I finally picked up some voices laughing in the distance. Quickly using my cords I moved from building to building until I was nearby, watching from above as a woman and a man smoked.
"They won't ever know what hit them. It's gonna be a great devastation to the world." the man chuckled darkly.
"I'm just happy that all these months haven't been a complete waste. We move out in 3 days." the woman responded.
"Just be ready for a fight. It's not gonna be easy." the man warned as he put out the cigarette.
"I'll say. It's gonna be one tough-" the woman's sentence was cut off due to walking inside the building.

Shaking my head I pressed my earpiece in irritation.
"I heard a small conversation. Some villains are going to be attacking something in 3 days so be on the lookout for any suspicious movement in the city. I'm going home. I got school."
"Look at you sounding like a normal teenager. Alright, I'll let the head know of your find and keep tabs on the city. I'll go once you're home safely." Rachel responded immediately. I smiled a little. Always looking out for me.

Quickly going through the rundown town making my way home a scream caught my attention and immediately I switched directions.
"Stop! Please! Somebody help me!" A woman screamed out. I could feel the fear in her voice. Finally landing on a building I see the woman and what looks to be a group of men with a woman standing at the back of the group. Just completely out in the open.

Finally arriving at school my memory gets cut off. Shaking my head I thanked Mr. Kim as I always do and head in. Memorizing the way to my class and getting to the door it was more chattier than I've ever heard from yesterday from my class. Opening the door my head immediately goes down at the first sentence I heard.
"Void is so amazing!"