Chapter 11 (Edited)

I was falling and I was falling fast. Quickly I managed to twist my body in the air and activated my quirk.
"DRACO!" I shot my arrow towards the constellation and I was engulfed in a bright light for a split second. Sighing seeing as I now had control of my descend. Flapping my dragon wings I landed with a soft thud before releasing my quirk again. Standing up fully now showed my full predicament.

Third Person POV(start song)

"Well Aren't you just a pretty little thing?" a man called out while another whistled making her want to puke in disgust.
"Trust me when I kick your ass you won't be thinking I'm so pretty than now will you." she snapped back.
"Now that's no way a pretty young woman should talk. You're all bark no bite." another taunted while his 9 other friends all chuckled. Some being females.
"Why don't you come and find out just how much bite I have unless you're too scared of course." she taunted right back. This seemed to work pissing the men off. That's just the way of the world.

He charged towards her and she quickly put an end to that sending quick jabs and then flipping him over her back. Making him land with a loud thud leaving his friends in shock. Now all of them knew she was a threat as they all surrounded her more closely.
"Come on, I don't have all damn day." she taunted once again. They stared for a moment before they all began to attack and she went on a mixture of offense and defense. Slamming heads together while listening to the pained cries of her breaking someone's arm. She didn't go untouched of course she would get jabbed here and there but none of them could keep up with her speed and reflexes.

"Shouldn't we be helping her Bakugo?" the redhead asked.
"No not yet," he replied quite calmly for once.

"Alright, that's enough of this. Taurus!" she quickly transformed into her bull uniform and started cracking her whip. Whether it would hit someone square in the chest and send them flying or hit by their feet using the smash to send them to their feet.
"This- this isn't what we signed up for!" one cried out making her smirk.
"That's just the way of the world now isn't it." Finally, there was only one leftover who wasn't unconscious. He sat on his knees.
"Please don't hurt me." he sobbed quietly.
"Oh you poor thing," she whispered before knocking him unconscious with no remorse or second thought.
"Pesty men." she undid her quirk while walking towards the two boys who were watching intently on her battle. Little did they know she knew they were watching.

"Let's go trouble maker 1 and 2 we have shit to do," she ordered while walking past them as if nothing happened.

Amaya's pov (end of song)

"Oi what the hell was that?! Why didn't you use your quirk in the beginning?!" the ash-blonde howled at me. I sighed as I stopped walking pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration. I quickly turned around and glared at the boy.
"I owe you no explanations do you understand me? We have bigger things to worry about than this. We need to get rid of the villains here so we can make our damn way-" I stopped talking as I heard voices in a building.
"Shut up for once and let's go. Let's finish these sons of a bitches." I muttered. For once that's something he could agree on.

Bakugo blasted the last one. We were all huffing for air. They just kept coming. Apparently, some of the ones I knocked down got back up again and decided to fight again having no recollection of getting their ass beat.
"That seems to be the last of them," she commented but that comment didn't feel right. It's like that feeling that something was going to happen before it happened but you feel like you're just being too cautious and paranoid. 

"You wanna track everyone down, have fun." Bakugos's rough voice pulled me from my thoughts but the feeling still stuck itself to me like super glue.
"But I'm gonna go destroy that warpy bastard." Bakugo finished his thoughts. He had a point there's no time to fish out all the students. These villains are easy to handle since they are low-level thugs but the ones down by the entrance. Those ones are the real deal.
"I agree. We don't have time to find everyone. Right now we need to help where we're needed." I summed my thoughts up.

"Huh? Our physical attacks didn't hurt that guy. C'mon. Don't be an idiot, man." Kirishima protested. I spaced them both out turning to be on high alert. We aren't alone. I was right someone else is here probably with some sort of stealth-type quirk. Bakugo and Kirishima kept their conversation going completely oblivious to the villain heading their way.
"Look out!" I leaped in front of Bakugo taking a hit from the villain. The villain crashed into my body slamming me into a wall.
"Dumb bastard!" I growled in pain as I kicked him in the face flinging his body towards Bakugo to blow up.

"Shit," I mumbled pulling my hand from my side where a large gash now laid. I stood up quickly and crossed my arms to hide the bloody wound.
"Are you boys done figuring your shit out?" I questioned.
"Shut the hell up. We're heading to the entrance." Bakugo concluded walking out of the room for us to follow.

"I'm going ahead. I can get there faster than both of you. Stay safe and if you don't stick together...be careful." I spoke the last part quietly subconsciously looking toward the most reckless one out of the boys before pivoting on my heel and activating my quirk.

Third-person POV
"Cancer!" the girl yelled out allowing herself to be engulfed in her usual luminous light that always disappeared as soon as it appeared. This outfit was like none ever. While it showed a lot it was also quite elegant. Her hair was held in pigtails with a fringe now covering her forehead. Her crop top was red with a hole in the cleavage area and held a cutoff on the shoulders where white flared sleeves cascaded over her hands. The sleeves hold elegant golden designs. Her bottoms were much like bathing suit bottoms that were white with a red belt and red tights. Finally, her shoes were now white boots with gold, she held 2 swords on her back and a double-edged type knife in her hand.

 Finally, her shoes were now white boots with gold, she held 2 swords on her back and a double-edged type knife in her hand

the boys both had to look away.
"I'll see you both there soon...or maybe not so soon," she spoke before smirking and disappearing from their sight. They could only see her if they focused hard enough but only for a fleeting second before she was gone again to another area.
"Damn she's fast." the redhead commented making the blonde boy growl in distaste while walking down the hill. His mind filled with how she took a hit for him and while she hid it well she couldn't hide her injury from him.

Zooming down the hill hopping from rock to building or building to rock to running on the ground she would be where she was needed in a matter of seconds. Little did she know the sight she would see would bring tears to her eyes and angrier than most.

A/n
This is part one to the big battle now I know her fight scene wasn't epic but hang tight there's somewhat of a reason I rushed it a bit. That's not her only fight scene this season so be ready and get some popcorn ready for when part 2 comes out 😉