Chapter 10 (Edited)

After everyone was changed and seated on the bus Amaya quickly plugged her headphones right into her ears. It was a 30m bus ride so why not. Playing Soap by Melanie Martinez I laid my head back with my eyes closed daydreaming about how this training would go and unfortunately, my daydreams couldn't prepare me for what was to actually happen.

Once we arrived I left my iPod and earbuds on the bus before walking in. In all honesty, I've never seen any training facility like this and it definitely was impressive.
"Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!" a cheerful voice brought my attention forward.
"A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Etc. I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But, you can call it, USJ!" her cheery voice shouted at the end of her speech. Pro hero thirteen. I've worked with her once or twice. She's very sweet and kind.

I noticed Aizawa stepping close to her so I listened in just in case.
"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already? Lemme guess, he booked an interview instead," he whispered. Seems Aizawa has a distaste for the number 1 hero.
"Actually, it's something else. Apparently he
did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge." she informed him. Good to know. All Might really isn't that responsible, is he? I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Before we begin, let me just say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five." Thirteen began to count on her fingers as she kept going while the rest of us got a bit irritated and all shouted "we get it!"
"Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust." she began to explain.
"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" a student called out.

"That's true, but my Quirk could also very easily be used to kill-" she explained making it seem that was the point she was trying to go for at the beginning which is believable but not something I wanted to be reminded of. I know where this is going and I already know I'm capable of killing someone with my quirk and it's not a memory I would like to relive.

"-Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all Quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your Quirk's potential. And because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others." she finished explaining leaving us to really think about it for a moment.

Although she said something afterward I wasn't paying attention. Something was wrong. I could feel it. It's now built into my bones to sense these types of things. Quickly stepping forward gaining everyone's attention I squinted in the direction that I felt off from.
"Aoki what seems to be your problem," Aizawa questioned cautiously. Glaring still in the direction that's when it now appeared. A small blackish purplish spec began to grow larger. I lifted my hand now pointing at it and that caught Aizawa's attention.

"Stay together and don't move! Thirteen. Protect the students!" he called out pushing me back. Now I was sure. Nezu would've warned me if it was fake and just for the exercise.
"This is real. Those are villains." Aizawa said what I was thinking at the same time. Someone latched themselves to my wrist yanking me back. As the class began to move. I shouldn't be going with them. This is what headquarters was telling me. This was the job they gave me. I'm supposed to protect them.

"There is no escape for you." a new voice broke me out of my state of panic about what to do. I pulled my wrist from now who I knew was Mina that was holding it and pushed my body to the front of the class almost standing protectively while glaring at the mist villain.
"Just who the hell are you and your ragtag of a group" I spat with venom lacing my voice.

"Aren't you a brave little girl? It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play." He explained while also monologing a bit which was actually quite annoying.

"Did ya think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" Bakugo and Kirishima both jumped in front of me attacking the misty guy but epically failed, unfortunately.
"Get back now!" I yelled. I could sense something bad was gonna happen.
"You live up to your school's reputation. But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt."

That was the last thing any of us heard before he circled our bodies and a sickly feeling washed over us before the feeling of cold air and a particular feeling only I was used to took over. A free fall.