Chapter 6 (Edited)

Walking out to ground Beta I tried to walk with as much confidence as I could and the outfit was 100% helping. I felt hot. I felt on top of the world. Hearing a whistle I snapped my neck in the direction. Seeing the redhead Kirishima I smirked and walked over.
"Hey, Kaminari, might want to close your mouth before you catch bugs." I teased the yellow-haired boy. His jaw snapped shut as a deep red tint covered his cheeks up to his ears.
"Y-you look great Amaya. The outfit definitely matches your edgy look." he complimented while looking away.

"Bro get it together man. Your costume is very you Amaya." Kirishima also compliments making me smile and thank the boys.
"Amaya!! You didn't give the girls a chance to really see your outfit! You look so good, girl!" Mina enthusiastically jumped onto my side and then rested her elbow on my shoulder.
"Sorry I just wanted to see everyone's costumes." I smiled now finally looking at everyone's costumes. They all looked so unique and then my eyes landed on a certain ash-blonde boy whose outfit almost seemed to correlate with my own. Following my eyesight, Mina and the boys began to chuckle.

"Seems like you're not the only one who's a little edgy and flashy about it." Mina teased before pushing me towards him. I glared at her before nervously waking up to him.
"Hey look, we got off on the wrong foot. I don't want any bad blood between me and any classmates. So what do you say? truce?" I nervously held my hand out to him.
"Tch. Save it extra. Until I know your quirk and best you in a battle all you are is a stepping stone for me becoming number 1." He growled at me with his arms crossed.

"You know with that kind of attitude you won't be a very popular hero. You do have amazing power and drive Bakugo but that attitude will be your downfall. Trust me I've seen it." I replied stiffly before walking back to Mina and the boys.

"They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart. From now on you are all... heroes in training! This is getting me all revved up. You look so cool! Now. Shall we get started, you buncha newbies?" All Might gathered us around and gained our attention easily. Thank God for my meet-up with Nezu before school started. He had me draw up a design and just had me send it to headquarters to get it made in time. Luckily my design didn't need anything too special considering my quirk gives me costumes. Just some heat-resistant material and the boots have a soft yet good traction on the bottom for stealth missions.

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training." All Might announced.
"Sir! This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?" a metal man interrupted. 'Urban battles? I think I remember seeing that in their files. They fought robots for points. Bakugo had the highest amount of combative points while Midoriya had only rescue points.' I recalled in my head keeping it locked in my brain for later.
"Not quite. I'm going to move you two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking, run‐ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think about it. Backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two‐on‐two indoor battles." All might explained the exercise.

'For those who really know me would love to pin me as a villain,' I snorted in my head. Unfortunately for me, it was true. Void is seen as a heroic villain. Someone who does villainous acts for the heroics of the people. It's how it's been for years.

"I wasn't finished talking!-" All Might's frustrated tone drew me from my thoughts.
"Listen up! The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes. Time's limited, and we'll choose teams by drawing lots!" He explained our task. Sounds easy enough.
"Isn't there a better way?" Metal man questioned.
"Think about it-" Midoriya began until I cut him off. I was getting frustrated I just wanted to start alright.

"Being a hero you never know what kind of team-ups will happen. Who you'll be working with. It's best to learn to be able to adapt to anyone's fight style and quirk use. Attitude will be a big thing. This isn't just a test to see who can strategize better and win. It's a test to see how well we can adapt and take control of the situation with our partner and work together smoothly." I explained. I would know. I've been in the field.

All Might gave me a wink with a thumbs up and began drawing lots. Seeing as I wasn't teamed with anyone with an odd letter out it clicked in my brain what was happening. All might drew a lot too. He's gonna be against me...

We all headed to the monitor room after seeing it was Iida and Bakugo as the villains vs Midoriya and Uraraka as the heroes. This will be beyond interesting. Taking my chance I walked up to All might.
"I need an earpiece as well. I need to keep track of how each student works and take my notes on them." I quietly demanded. He only nodded and handed one to me.
"You seem to be fitting in with the others pretty well." so he's been watching.
"I'm just doing my job. But I do need something else from you. I know that you're my battle. I don't want that. That's unfair to the other students. Instead, I have a proposition." I inquired. He raised a brow.
"Well let's hear it!"
"I want to go against the student who needs another chance. I want to go against the student who did the worst in this assignment. But we have to agree."
"Deal" he agreed and then the battles began.