Chapter 3

Woah... update yay

I just have a lot of free time... anyways here yall go-Lilith

Edited: November 23rd, 2022

----

Through out the time both Hadrian and Tom had together. Tom grew to like the boy very much, even if it was his so called destined killer. He was going to have to go after the sister of this kid knowing it wasn't the one. But he didn't mind much, right now as long as it was okay with Hadrian.

Hadrian only hated his family for being alive and leaving him here. To be abused. Neglected. Hated. They didn’t care, so they can't expect him to care. Honestly, where's the logic in that? As he grew up, his magic became stronger, meaning the blocks were being removed and Tom could use more of his magic without being affected by so much tiredness. He smiled a little. Soon he'd be getting his Hogwarts letter. To say he was excited to cause some trouble, would be in understatement. His parents would most likely come back to him, thinking he would be desperate for them. He wouldn't. He thought they deserved to be dead. Hadrian hadn't decided on his sister yet. But knew there was a bigger chance of her being a bitch then not.

-TLM-
| June 23rd 1991 |

Hadrian woke up and looked around his cupboard, sighing. He didn’t have to wait much longer for his Hogwarts letter and he was excited to say the least.

'Someone seems excited,' Tom whispered quietly in the back of Hadrian's head as he sat in the cupboard waiting for said child's aunt and uncle to come get him.

'Well..... I'm almost 11! So of course i am,' Hadrian responded, sitting up. He sat against the wall, pulling his legs up to himself, wrapping his arms around them. 'I'm not very excited to possibly see my parents again though..' He added after a short time of silence.

Tom sighed inwardly. 'I know... and I'm sorry. We'll have to find a way to keep them away, they might wanna take you back now that you're going to Hogwarts.' Tom murmured in response. He knew they would want to, after disowning him for being a 'squib'.

Hadrian just nodded, more to himself if anything, that's when he heard Aunt Petunia coming down the stairs. She pounded on the cupboard door, "UP! Get up boy!" She said before disappearing into the kitchen.

Hadrian sighed and went to get up. Dudley ran down the stairs, jumping up and down to annoy Hadrian with the dust. It disgusted Hadrian to be completely honest. He proceeded to get up, at that time Dudley managed to get down the stairs and push him back into the cupboard. Hadrian flinched when he hit his head. But said nothing. Tom magic wrapped around him slightly for some comfort. 'Are you ok?'

Hadrian sighed and got back up. 'Fine.' He responded and walked into the kitchen where he started cooking breakfast. Tom sighed inwardly but said nothing, keeping his magic wrapped around Hadrian.

A few minutes later, Hadrian was setting up the table when he heard Dudley complaining about something. He looked over, directing his attention to said kids birthday celebration.

"How many are there?!" Dudley demanded, Hadrian sighed quietly, shaking his head. That kid is stupid spoiled.

"36. Counted 'em myself." Uncle Vernon responded softly, not noticing Hadrian's eye roll as he continued to setting up the table.