Chapter 33

| March 28th 1993 |

"So I believe. Tom is hiding away at Slytherin Manor, because its the biggest of his properties." Dumbledore said simply as Mad-eye Moody and James Potter stood in his office area while he was seated in his chair.

"Would you like Doge to get the coordinates of the property?" James asked simply, a little light-head. He was slightly drunk as usual.

"Yes, Moody, can you please go and tell Elphias?" Moody simply nodded and turned around, it took him about 2 seconds to leave the room. Dumbledore turned to James Potter. "I would like you to go to Gaunt Shack and get me something, please inform Emmeline you guys will be going tomorrow."

"Yes Professor," James said and left the room.

Shortly later Emmeline stood in front of James waiting for whatever he had Floo'ed call her for. She was always wasting her lunch time for these fools but if it help Marvolo and his side she was willing to do it just a bit longer.

"Now what it is you want, Potter?" Emmeline asked, with a rasied eyebrow.

"Dumbledore said we are going to the Gaunt Shack and get something." James asked dazedly.

Emmeline rolled her eyes. drank. "Did he say what?"

"No, I'm sure we'll figure it out."

"Yes, of course we will.... will you be drunk?" She snapped at James during the second part. That seemed to drag the so called missing auror out of his thoughts.

"Of course not!... I will be perfect fine and not drunk tomorrow!" He swore and then turned away.

Emmeline growned and rolled her eyes. "What ever you say Potter," She said simply and turned the opposite direction, she needed to get out her. She knew the Gaunt Shack was indeed owner by Marvolo considering he was the last direct heir. Now what they were looking for, she had no idea. This was a surprise meeting so she would have to send off a letter for Marvolo to meet her at the Malfoy's tonight after her shift ended. She shook her head and floo'ed back to the Ministry. She still need to speak to Amelia about everything. She hadn't had any time, to busy running around for both sides.

Emmeline ended up in Amelia's office that same after afternoon after she got back from James Potter's call. She needed to tell her everything now before things got to out of hand, Emmeline didnt want to know what would happen if she never got around telling Amelia what she was supposed to.

"Auror Vance?"

Emmeline was pulled out of her thoughts about Amelia. "Madam Bones," She said, as she sat down in the chair that sat in front of Amelia's office.

"Is there something you would like to say?"

Emmeline nodded and sighed deeply. She dropped the pure-blood masked and slumped in the chair tiredly. "I was supposed to say it over a week ago but I've been busy. Doge have the properties that Mr. Riddle own, he's looking to try and steal Hadrian.." She said.

"Again?"

"I think they realize this time they could possibly use Hadrian to control Tom, which is competely true." She said and blinked. She looked up and Amelia was just staring at her.

"You didn't come tell me sooner?" Amelia gasped as she looked through her paper work. Adding more things to the list of terrible things Dumbledore had done. She handed Emmeline a vial.