Chapter 57

okay, so this chapter was kinda a draft.. i had 2.1k word already existing and added on. If you noticed i messed up something/misinformation then.. well im sorry. i haven't touched this book in months and i really don't have a reason. 

I just know there were several people that didn't want me to completely abandon this fic.

anyways, i hope y'all enjoy

tysm for 250k views on this book, i never thought it would get this big <3

-February 1995-

Hadrian Slytherin-Gryffindor decided that this really wasn't his week. He wanted nothing to do with it. He had one week until the stupid task and he knew he wanted nothing to do with it. 

Severus had managed to figure out that they were going to steal 'the most important person' in the champions life. Hadrian figured it was going to be Freya and he personally didn't like that. He knew that Severus would never allow a student to get kill, he cared about them to much, but it was still really dangerous. 

Hadrian laid the book down and rubbed his forehead.

"You know, its 2 in the morning." Tom said, entering the library. 

Hadrian knew that Hermione had long since went to bed but he didn't know how long. It had likely been hours. Hermione only ever stayed up if she had a true reason. Tom kissed the top of his head from behind and rounded around the couch. He sat down besides Hadrian. The man took the book.

"You'll do great, you use the bubble-head charms, if you get lost you can always come back to surface." He said, "Severus won't allow one of his students to get hurt."

"I know, but why am I dragged into this?" Hadrian mumbled. 

"Because you're special love."

Hadrian glared at him as Tom laughed. 

-TLM-

Remus Lupin approached Hadrian silently.

"Hey Remus." Hadrian said, it was nearer and nearer to the task, only a couple more hours. Hadrian had decided to get to Hogwarts earlier. He hadn't really told Tom he was going but Hermione was aware and the girl was joining him soon. Freya was nowhere to be found.

So Hadrian was correct, Freya was the special thing. Cho Chang was missing as well, likely because she was Cedric's girlfriend. Fleur didn't look happy, meaning the person she was missing was very special to her. Family likely.

"You'll do great." The werewolf said. The full moon had been the week before he was feeling much better. Severus almost always took over the Defense Classes so he could deal with his werewolf.

"I'm trying to think positive." Hadrian answered and looked over at the Black Lake. 

Remus smiled softly at him. "If any 14 year old can complete this tournament it is you." He said. "Marvolo, Hermione, and Severus had helped you heavily with getting ready. You don't have to come in first."

"I know." Hadrian said throwing a stone into the Lake. "Let me guess, they took Freya?"

"I was very against it, as was Severus but after the promise of none of them getting hurt it was allow." Remus frowned. "Freya was indeed yours." He said honestly.