Chapter 50

| October 23th 1994 |

As the time for the cup to give out the names, the two other schools show up at Hogwarts. Severus still believes that this entire thing should be happening and the only outcome is going to be bad. He had been watching out for Umbridge but she hadn't done anything to go with her plan.

It almost scared Severus, duly to the fact he was starting to believe she had beat him to the cup and the Twins' names had already been placed in them. As far as he knew Hadrian still refused to return to the castle. Hermione came around to calm Freya's anxiety, which he was extremely thankful for. 

They had a week before the names would be call. Marvolo had been all over the place when he found out that Umbridge had remained quiet. He almost believe that Severus purposely messed something up or wasn't paying attention, which he was. He did not want either of the Potter children through in the tournament for 17 year olds. 

Draco had been all over the placed demanding that they do something for the stupid plan and get rid of Umbridge at this very moment, Severus was sure that the kid agreed with Hadrian. Severus agreed with him, they should throw her off the Astronomy Tower.  Maybe he'll do that at the end of the year.

-TLM-

| October 25th 1994 |

"Hadrian," Tom said smoothly walking into Hadrian's - their? - bedroom. 

"Tom." Hadrian mumbled softly, closing the book that he had in his hands. He looked up but said no more. 

"You missed dinner," 

"Yes, I realize that now. Is that all?" Hadrian asked. 

"Are you ok?" Tom asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Tom,"

"Hadri - "

"Are you okay?" He said point blank. 

"Why wouldn - "

"You've been nothing but aggressive the last few months, you go better but I saw you with Severus the other night. I would rather you not kill my godfather," Hadrian said softly, sitting the book besides him, allowing Lilith - which Tom had just notice was there - to climb up in the child's lap.

Tom looked down at his hands. He wasn't sure how to answer that question. Yes, he had been stressed. Was it so bad he was getting out of control?

Hadrian sighed and lifted Lilith up, who protested, but let Hadrian sit her down on couch. Hadrian got up and walked over to Tom, taking his hand. "I think you need a break," He said simply and then began to lead the older wizard out of the room, down a few stories, and out the door. 

Hadrian and Tom walked down the gravel path down to a clearing deep in the woods, the looked out to mountains and the horizon. that surrounded Ravenclaw Manor. Hadrian sat down and dragged the other with him. "Why don't you relax some?" Hadrian said softly. "The sunset is soon," He said softly looking up at the sky.

Hadrian was right, the sky was growing a bit lighter as the sun was just starting to set in the west. 

And so Tom relaxed much to Hadrian's pleasure.

-TLM-

Nymphodora stumbled into the black house with a deep sigh. She looked up and spotted Sirius and Remus, with a raised eyebrow she said. "Don't you two have a job? That requires teaching?"