Chapter 44

| June 28th 1994 |

"Bellatrix is offically the leader of the Death Eaters, at least to the public she is." Hadrian said, amused as he laid the Daily Prophet onto the Dinner Hall table.

Tom had just walked into the room and sat down. He rolled his eyes. "They believed it easily then?"

"We didn't mention you being back to Rita." Hermione said.

"So I think she even believe Bellatrix has the power to lead them. Actually, I'm certain she has the power to lead if you weren't here," Hadrian said. Bellatrix was powerful, she could and would do it if it wasn't for Marvolo. The witch was insane, perfect picture that Voldemort once showed. Which made all of the attacks make sense to the public.

"She would have been a good person to take my spot, wouldn't she?" Hadrian nodded in response and stabbed his egg, rather violently.

"Are you ok?" She whispered in his ear. Hadrian looked up at Hermione and shrugged. He honestly had no idea. He wasn't sure if he was mad at himself for causing a fight between him and Tom. Or if he was just mad at Tom for being a slight bitch.

"I have to meet up with Igor today. I expect... both of you, stay here." Tom said eyeing them both. He knew they'd be safe here. So they could stay here.

"I thought I was allowed to go?" Hadrian said raising his head to look up at the currently standing up Dark Lord.

"You currently are not in the right mood, Hadrian. I don't need you spitting curses everywhere. You'll scare all of them off." Tom simply replied drily.

"If I do they'd be on that good for nothing Headmaster!" He exclaimed, stabbing his eggs again.

Tom rolled his eyes. "No, stay here." Tom walked up to him and sighed. Hadrian somehow got lost in the red eyes. "We can go through the students tonight once I get the necessary information and throw out the useless ones, if you'd like?" He asked hopefully.

Hadrian leaned back and sighed, just nodding. "Ok Tom." He said softly.

Tom smiled a little and nodded, he walked out and disappeared behind the door. Hermione watched them, narrowing her eyes. Why couldn't they just stop being mad at each other?

-TLM-

"It's a shame half of these students are useless Igor," Tom drawled stepping up behind the Drumstrang Headmaster.

Said Headmaster flinched and turned to the Dark Lord. "I'm sorry, my lord!" He exclaimed bowing. The wizard looked like a total mess, it was almost like he had forgot that Tom was going to be coming that afternoon.. Tom decided he didn't care much. He was here for the students after all.

Tom sighed and looked down at his magical clipboard. There were only 4 of 10 useful ones in 6th year, 6 of 12 useful in 7th. He sighed. The most useful was likely Viktor Krum. The boy was a star quidditch player. The boy seemed to be one of the sneakest students aswell. That reminded Tom that the Quidditch Cup was later this summer.

Tom backed away from the now panicking Headmaster and simply rolled his eyes. He hated this man but his roll was quite important. He had the Headmaster's of two of three in the Britian Isles.

France was always on the more light side, even if they did teach some dark arts in their school. Tom was afraid he'd give them a heart attack if he ever approached the Headmistress and properly introduced himself as 'Lord Voldemort'. He didn't want to kill the Headmistress and sneak a follow the position either.