Chapter 47

| September 7th 1994 |

If Severus had been any other person, he would have banged his head against his desk at this very moment.

"So I think we should straighten up this classes - "

Severus sighed.

"We should run tests - "

On what?

"We should use less spell work and more textbook."

Severus snapped.

"What?"

"We should you leas spell work and more text books." Umbridge said firmly.

"Why?" Severus said, emotionless voice but he was definitely glaring.

"Because unsafe."

"They might need it one day, if they don't practice now it could go bad later." Severus implied.

Umbridge basically ignored the straight up fact. "Who would want to attack poor children?"

"They might not attack children but they'll be more then fine attack adult wizards and witches! If we don't teach them enough it could lead them to their deaths!"

"The wizarding world isn't unsafe. No one should be going around killing wizards anyway. Plus, pure-bloods are the only really important one."

Severus sent her a hard cold glare that could kill. "I do hope you can put you biased ways aside for a bit, you are sharing a school with all of us alike. Pure-blood, half blood, muggle-born.

Umbridge coughed. "No need to bring it up, the Slytherins are obviously the more important ones."

Severus bit his lip and leaned back. "Lady. You have no right over this school. We can make chance to classes but only if I agree to them." He said with narrowed eyes when the women perked up a bit.

"Your opinion isn't that important flithy half-blood!" Umbridge exclaimed violently.

Severus sneered. "Need I remind you I'm still headmaster?" He said, narrowing his eyes. The room got cold.

Umbridge froze. "Sever-"

"You have no right to call me such name when you, yourself is a half-blood." Severus said. "You attitude is so disgusting, no wonder you mother never wanted you."

Umbridge gaped for a minute then sneered. "Don't talk about that flithy muggle!" She exclaimed.

Severus rolled his eyes. "Get out of my office. Stay away from the class and students for the time being."

Umbridge's left eye twitched in obviously irritation but she simply nodded, "Of course, Headmaster Snape." She implied and left the office.

Severus took a deep breath. That lady was a who lot of work for no reason. He had no plans on getting any of his workers fired, which is why they were under strict orders to keep everything absolutely perfect.

Making aure there wasn't too much dark magic or too much messing around but Umbridge seemed to find the smallest things to complain about. It was by far the worst thing Severus had ever had to experience. And he thought Dumbledore had been bad.