Chapter 12

| June 5th 1992 |

Dumbledore stood in his office waiting for Severus, whom he had called up moments before. Severus walked into the office after Dumbledore said the 'come in'. Everything had been awful quiet since the Death Eaters escape.

"Hello, my boy!" Dumbledore said, eyes twinkling as he watched Severus stand in front of his desk.

"What is it you want Albus?" Severus asked drily. "Potions do not brew themselves,"

"Oh nothing, just have you been called by the Death Eaters at all?" He asked slowly, watching Severus.

Severus eyed the Headmaster, weirdly. "No, I would have told you." He stated in his normal cold voice.

"Is it possible for the Dark Lord to be back already?" Dumbledore asked.

Severus looked at him, narrowing his eyes. "The Dark Lord is dead." He stated firmly, no emotion in his voice.

"But what if he found a way to come back?" Dumbledore pushed.

"The Dark Lord is dead, he has been dead for 11 years," He stated. "What makes you think he's back. The Azkaban thing was probably just another death eater whom wanted to get revenge on their lord."

"But Hadrian was stolen last night as well!" Dumbledore said. "Freya's the one they should be looking for!" He stated even more annoyed.

Severus actually rolled his eyes. "They took the opportinity to steal someone they would expect to be close to her? Why are you so surprised?"

"Because the brat of a child has been nothing but weird since the day he arrived!" Dumbledore hissed, angrily. "He was supposed to be a weapon!"

Severus stood there for a moment. He knew this information but Dumbledore actually admitting it was a whole new story. "Well Albus, I have no reason to believe the Dark Lord is back. I just think it was a coincidence they found him." He left moments after before Dumbledore could stop him and proceeded to the dungeons to brew potions because he wasnt lying about that part. The medi-witch needed some more potions because kids liked getting hurt, very annoying.

Dumbledore huffed in annoyance. There were now more Death Eaters on the loose, probably crazy from being locked up for the passed 11 years and Hadrian had somehow gotten out. No one knew that Hadrian was even locked up in Azkaban much less know where he was, alone and locked up. He was getting exactly was he deserved, but someone saved him, Dumbledore just needed to figure out who done did it.

James, Severus, Kingsley, and a few other Order of the Fried Chicken members knew where the boy was located. No one had ties with the Dark Lord or his Death Eater expect for Severus. But Severus still looked like he didnt care one bit about the boy and he didnt leave the school offen either. Honestly, Dumbledore believe the tiny first year that was Hadrian had left more then he had this year. Though that made Dumbledore question, why did Hadrian leave the castle so much?

He shrugged it off, he would figure it out later.

-TLM-

Hadrian woke up, it was mid-day at this point and sigh softly in relief. After being stuck in the hellhole for 3 months, he still couldnt get over the fact that he wasnt stuck there anymore. Tom gently tightened his hold on Hadrian. "Goodmornin' my dear," He murmured softly, making sure not to startled him, at least not to much.

Hadrian didnt jump and looked up at Tom. "Hi.." He murmured.

Tom ran his hands through Hadrian's hair and smiled. "Lets get some breakfast.." He murmured and pulled Hadrian with him as he got off the bed, pretty much deciding to carry him because he could. "Then I think, you are due for some more learning considering you havent been at Hogwarts for a while.." He said quietly through gritted teeth, he still couldnt believe Dumbledore got away with this so easy.