Chapter 52

| November 26th 1994 |

"You're telling me I have to go to the Yule ball?" Hadrian exclaimed as he stood in Severus' office.

"It's kinda required.." Severus mumbled and sighed. "Hadrian... if you really don't want to, you don't have to... but it tradition for the champions to open it with a dance." He said.

Hadrian huffed out and turned away from Severus. "I know you can dance.. but you will need to find a partner if you're coming." He said slowly. "I'm sure everyone would be disappointed if you don't go." He frowned.

Hadrian looked over at Severus. "But I don't want to go to the Yule Ball! I'd rather be at Malfoy Manor." He hissed out.

Severus bite his lip. "Their Yule Ball is the 24th... the school's is the 25th." He said.

Hadrian hissed out a curse. "Don't curse in my office." Severus said.

Hadrian rolled his eyes. "It's your office because I gave it to you." He countered and stuck his tongue out. 

Severus rolled his eyes. "Please go somewhere else, I don't want anymore of you." He said honestly. Hadrian glared at him.

-TLM-

Hadrian was causally trying to find Hermione when he caught Draco in between the Weasley Twin's. Fred and Draco were kissing. George  was, Hadrian assumed, biting his neck.

Hadrian froze for about 5 seconds before sighed. "It's about time." He said.

Draco screamed.

He would never admit it though.

"Ahhh - " One twin said.

"Hadrian."  The other twin stated. 

Draco was a flushed mess while the Twins were causally smirking at him.

"Draco, darling cousin, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Don't tell my father!" Draco squeaked out finally.

Hadrian raised an eyebrow. "I didn't plan to." He said. "I need to get his behavior perfectly in check before you can even think to let him know about this. Blondie is still just a dumb pure-blood."

Draco sighed deeply. "Thank you Hadrian. I'm surprised my father is still alive."

"He's only alive because I like you and Narcissa." Hadrian said honestly. "If it wasn't for that, he would have been dead about 4 years ago." He smirked.

Draco groaned. "Thanks for the reminder."

Hadrian nodded. "Of course."

The Weasley Twins were just causally watching. 

"Now, who exactly am I supposed to give the 'Don't hurt them or your dead' speech to?" 

-TLM-
| November 25th 1994 |

James looked over at Moody and the scowled. This was the first time ever he missed his wife. The wife she had been before they had gotten into a big fight when Freya was 6. He knew she was dead, but it didn't stop the pain. He had no closure and he knew it was his fault. 

He watched as Podmore and the 6th Weasley just watched out the window, hoping that Dumbledore would just appear already. They were no closer to winning anything and it didn't frustrate him like it should. James believed they should have just accepted the fact that they had lost. 

He didn't regret giving up Hadrian though, imagine what would have happened if they had kept him. He would have turned even more evil, being able to grow up with magic. He sneered at that thought and lowered himself onto the couch. Moody was sitting in the kitchen. They had been getting food using glamours but Weasley's wand was still under the trace, they didn't want to risk anything.