Chapter 37

| April 20th, 1993 |

Hermione approached Hadrian as he was currently in the entry hall of Slytherin Manor, they still hadn't decided on which property to move into. He was almost positive that if Hadrian begged enough they'd end up in the Gryffindor Manor just to spite Tom and she was totally find with that. He was of Slytherin blood and it would be hilarious.

Hermione looked at her friend. It had come out that James Potter and Alastor Moody had indeed ended up in Azkaban. They all knew that only happened because Dumbledore himself was currently stuck in his own cell. They still had the Diggle wizard, Lily Potter, and the Jones witch in the dungeons. Hermione was pretty sure they weren't dead yet because their magic was still slightly healing though it was most stable. Everyone knew that Marvolo would make take no changes though.

Hermione gave him a small smile. "Time to take Dumbledore down?" She asked causally. Hadrian turned to him. They were being joined on the witness stand by Emmeline and Freya. Dumbledore had been stealing from the Potters' and was originally stealing from Hadrian himself before he switch magically guardians over to Severus Snape. Honestly, at the beginning of their first year, she would never had thought that they would become friends with the oh so famous Freya Potter... and they weren't at first. But Freya definietly ended up being far more mature then Hadrian thought.

She was almost certain that Hadrian believe his sister would be some stuck up bitch.... which she couldn't find it in herself to blame him because Lily and James Potter had abandoned their only son because of some words that Dumbledore said. If she knew the story right it took nothing more then mentioning it and Lily sent away their child which she found pretty disgusting.

Once she had got to Hogwarts, Hadrian had turned out to be her only friend in till she was introduced to Draco Malfoy, a perfect pure-blood. Despite their differerances, they had managed to get around them and she could know be mistaken as a pure-blood, she acted like it sometimes. The she met Neville and the Weasley Twins. Despite them being in the Gryffindor house they were friendly. The Twins were known for their proanks and getting away from them even when the teachers knew it was them.

Then Hadrian got sent to Azkaban for something he didn't do. Many of the Slytherin and Ravenclaws knew that Hadrian wasn't their that weekend which is exactly why he didn't return into the Sunday afternoon. But nobody listened because the one accused was indeed at least half-Slytherin. It was disturbing how much of the ministry targeted Slytherin's. Voldemort had not done a good job at represented the house... which was a fact but that didn't mean that all the Slytherins' were bad. Not to mention Light spells were kinda hard for a Dark Wizard, they were not meant to be cast. It only weakened them and hurt them. Then Hadrian was one of the ones broken out in that June mouth of '92 and everything seemed to calm down.

Then it came to light that Freya Potter would be joining their group and it made her quite uncomfortable at first but herself and the others choose to adapt. The once brat was slightly ahead in her studies as of right now, which was very good considering the girl had been very behind. Hermione wasn't sure if that was a cause behind Dumbledore or not... but it probably was. They all were just one big game of chess to the old goat.

Hadrian had started the September school year by kicking Dumbledore out and it had been all fun and games... in till that November evening they had been out by the lake.

Those almost two months had been absolutely terrible, but it would have been worse if she had been alone. She was glad to have someone there... but at the same time not. No one deserved to go what they had went through. Then their lives had been tied... Hadrian had already been magically bound to Marvolo, which easily meant Hadrian was as immortal has Marvolo was. Meaning Hermione.... she wasn't exactly sure how that would work. She was probably immortal now... but it was obvious they still had a chance for Death. She really didn't want to meet Death yet so she decided to push her thoughts away and focus back on Hadrian, the real world problems.