Chapter 9

| December 14th 1991 |

Hadrian sat at the Slytherin table thinking, Tom and him found the perfect ritual after months of looking. Now Hadrian just needed the damn Horcruxes. Why one so stupidity made 6 Horcruxes, he'll never know.

Draco was the one to snap him out of his gaze. "What's it really like being in two houses?" He asked, looking straight at Hadrain, everyone else was busy. Only Zabini and Nott were paying attention, he didnt really become frinds with them, only Draco. He had managed to become friends with Neville. And then his friend in Ravenclaw, Hermione. He needed to make a friend in Hufflepuff.

Hadrian took a deep breath and looked up at him. "Its honestly fun, alongside I dont have to be stuck in the dungeons all the time.." He responded bluntly.

Draco looked at him for a moment. "Hey! The dungeons arent that bad-" He insisted.

"Yes they are. and cold." Hadrian responded. It was true but the Slytherin common room was fun to try and find. Sometimes He had watched some Gryffindors. Specifically Ronald running around down there a couple times, but failed to find it. He finished his food and looked over at the Head Table. Dumbledore was looking a little smug and it was make Hadrian extremely uneasy. He needed to collect the Horcruxes before whatever Dumbledore has planned. Hadrian got up and said bye, before running out of the Great Hall. 'Where should we start first?' He said once they were a good distance from the Great Hall.

'The diadem is in Hogwarts..' Tom stated, Hadrian stopped.

'IN HOGWARTS?! how stupid are you?' Hadrian sighed and continued down the path that Tom was leading him down.

'Im not stupid!' Tom insisted, though hiding a Horcrux in Hogwarts was a stupid idea. He shrugged it off. 'At least its easy to start off?' He said, changing the subject. He was not about to admit to an 11 year old, he was stupid.

Hadrian sighed again. 'Lets just get this over with...' He stated before being lead on to the RoR. Once there he did the required, passing and thinking. Once opened, he went in quietly and looked around. 'Explain to me why you left something so precious in such a mess.'

'Because it made sense. Hogwarts was my first home after all.' Tom stated, rolling his eyes inwardly.

'Yeah! but Dumbledores here!' He hissed and shivered. 'What would have happened if he got a hold of it?' Hadrian stated, in a much calmer voice.

He sighed and looked around, he knew that with both Tom here and the fact he was a Horcrux himself it would most likely call out for him. After a few more moments, he felt the pull. After about 5 minutes of following it, he found it and did a silent cheer. He grabbed it and quickly made his way out of the RoR. Once out, he walked back to the Ravenclaw tower, once inside, he looked around. There was no one in the common room. He also sensed no magical presence other then Himself and Toms'. He walked up to his Ravenclaw room and place th Diadem in his truck, locking it away with spells and wards hopefully stronger then anything Dumbledore could get passed in one try.

-TLM-
| December 19th 1991 |

Hadrian sat in the library thinking. It was almost Yule Break and he didnt know what to do. He probably wouldnt be allowed at 'home'. He was probably going to try and use the break to get a few more of Tom's Horcruxes for his collection. He had managed to get one other Horcrux which was the Gaunt Ring. He knew where the others were, but he couldnt be out all the time and not get caught at some point. He still needed to figure out how he was going to get the diary from Lucius Malfoy. His only way of doing that would be if he was ever invited. But Lucius was very pureblood only everything. So a disowned Half-Blood would not be up to his standards.