Chapter 53

| December 19th 1994 |

"Hullo guys!" Hadrian chirped as Freya, Fred, George, Draco, Neville, and Luna approached Hadrian, Lucius, Narcissa, Hermione, and Andromeda. Bellatrix and Barty Crouch Jr. were hiding in the shadows as extra protection, Hadrian had noticed they started connecting again, as they both regretted the fate of Frank and Alice Longbottom. Freya, Fred, George, and Draco would be coming with them while Neville went to visit his grandmother, hopefully making up for some things. He knew he had a place at Malfoy Manor if things didn't work, despite Lucius not wanting to agree to it when asked.

Luna would be going home with her Father to spend time. She was likely staying there the entire break, no questions ask, she would be over for the Malfoy Ball and Hogwarts Ball. They were just going to use the Floo back to Hogwarts.

Narcissa and Lucius greeted Draco with a hug despite Lucius' hatred for the non-pureblood wizards and Light ones, he loved his son. Draco returned it but hated his father's views. Hadrian wanted to make things work for them. Narcissa loved them both dearly and he would hate for him to be the reason Lucius was killed by the Dark Lord.

Luna kissed Hadrian on the cheek before saying her goodbye's, Neville and her hugged and she walked over to her father, Xenophilius Lovegood who greeted her and they soon disappeared.

Neville said his goodbye and walked over to where Lady Longbottom was, on the other side of the platform, she was glaring at Lucius. Hadrian didnt see any communication between Neville or his grandmother before they disappeared. Hadrian felt better knowing he had given Neville an emergency port-key to Malfoy Manor.

Hermione and Freya immediately joined each other in a hug. Hadrian had yet to see the two of them kiss but he was sure they would do it soon. Maybe he should get a mistletoe and 'accidentally' place it above them.

Lucius said nothing and dragged Draco towards him with Hadrian followed as Freya joined Andromeda and Hermione. Narcissa would be apparating Fred and George. They all disappeared with 3 cracks.

-TLM-
| December 22ed 1994 |

"Hey Barty!" Hadrian chirped joining him in the black leather airchairs that were in Bellatrix's chambers. The women was currently in the bathroom finishing up for the new day. Barty was likely waiting for her, Hadrian had absolutely no idea what Bellatrix's real relationship with her husband and brother-in-law were. It seemed they simply didn't care for one another, which wasn't exactly a surprise. That was how most pure-blood marriages were. Most were simply about keeping the blood pure and reputation.

"Hello little lord," Barty remarked, closing the book he had in his hands.

Hadrian grinned. "Would you like to join Bellatrix and myself in a little arson for the muggles?" He asked. "We were thinking about going to mess with some towns in Ireland today, considering we've done too many in Britain," he said it like it shouldn't be a concerning matter.

It wasn't to Barty, but still. "Little Lord, I thought you would never ask. Bella is always going on about how fond she is of you. You might be the only person other then the Dark Lord himself that can match her insanity," Barty commented.

Hadrian had notice the man was probably as insane as themselves. The man mainly used the killing curse on victims. The man absolutely hated the Imperious curse and Hadrian couldn't blame him, he had it placed on him by his own father for 10 years. Hadrian didnt like the curse either but Tom loved using it just to see muggles do dumb stuff.