Chapter 7

change of plans- slytherclaw harry!
i like drama... please dont blame me

this is a longer chapter then normal...

---------

"Better be...."

"Ravenclaw!" The hat said, pretty smug honestly. Now this made even Hadrian freeze, he had not expected that. "And Slytherin, of course!" The hat said equally as smug. "Your choice."

"Its for more drama and I get to listen to the headmaster complain about it..." The hat said quietly. Hadrian had to blink again but couldnt get himself to say anything.

He jumped off the sit and handed the hat back to the Professor that alongside every other professer had frozen in shock. Severus knew about him being Lord Ravenclaw, but he was sure that Hadrian would keep it a secret in till later but then again the hat liked being smug.

Nobody knew of course as of right now. But because his last name consisted of two house already. People just had to connect the dots. They'd find out he was either Heir or Lord of yet another house. Though they were pretty sure it was only because magic chose Hadrian as heir. Severus shook his head, leaving his dazed mind and turned his head to see Dumbledore's reaction. The man looked almost broken.

Dumbledore didnt move, he just sat there. This was not happening! The kicked out Potter, claimed his Heir and Lordships! He had no way of getting the child on their side now. Though what surprised him was that the news didnt know about it yet. But then it hit him, the child was probably planning something. He did convinced the Potter Family to kick him out the night Voldemort attacked. But that was becasue he wanted to mold the child, into a perfect weapon and into something that would died so Voldemort would finally come to an end, becasue the child was simply jealous of his sister. This childs' magic was powerful, probably as powerful as Tom Riddle's was when he had met the child in that orphanage. He will never change his mind, Dumbledore believed him to be a lose cause the second he met him, then he figured out that the child could speak to snakes. Thats when Tom Riddle was destined to become a Dark Lord, if Dumbledore had anything to do with it. Hadrian had claimed his Lordships... Heirships.. and gotten into Ravenclaw and then also Slytherin, it had been years since that had happened, despite having the last name of one other houses. The kid had 75% of Hogwarts, of course, the Slytherin claim he only had about half control, but with Voldemort gone as of right now, he had full control.

Dumbledore didnt want to lose this school to a mere child that has more power them him even without the Potter Heirship. Dumbledore had spent so much time making sure that Lily and James had spoiled Freya and it worked. He sent Hadrian away so he could mold him into the perfect weapon. Sent him away to make sure he would be a good little submissive thing, so then he could mold him. He had soon convinced Remus and Sirius that Hadrian wasnt worth their time so they soon came to hate him or just not care about him, even if they didnt know where he was or if he was coming into the picture on this day. But he did. And he wasnt the way Dumbledore wanted him. Dumbledore could do nothing, he couldnt just expell the child, the child had more power in Hogwarts them he did himself and it was quite annoying to be honest. He wanted the power, he wanted everyone wrapped around his finger, he had everything perfect. Then the failed project showed up. He was angry. He was sure he'd be unable to get the child alone. That also meant that he was most likely not the magical guardian anymore... wait! Then who was?! Thats when it hit him, it had to be Severus, but he barely had that ex-death eater wrapped around his fingers. Out of everyone in the Order, Severus was not wrapped around his finger, it was quite annoying. The little ex-death eater would probably run back to the Dark Lord once he returned.

Actually now that Dumbledore realized it..... Severus had no reason to stay with the Order. Voldemort hadnt killed Lily that night, he was supposed to but he didnt. That night hadnt exactly turned out the way Dumbledore had wanted. Dumbledore wanted James stunned, yes. Dumbledore wanted Lily killed protecting her child, which Hadrian wasnt even mentioned. But no, Voldemort choose to stun her as well. and THEN Voldemort didnt try to kill the child right away, If it hadnt of been for Dumbledore being there, Voldemort would probably still be alive. Now that Dumbledore noticed that if Severus was Hadrian's magical guardian, Dumbledore could always say he is an ex-death eater and that he couldnt possibly care for a child, because he was always right, and then Hadrian would be left without someone to watch him. That would land him right back in the hold of the abusive Aunt and Uncle Hadrian had that Dumbledore had been paying to abuse him and make him as submissive as possible. He made sure Sirius and Remus would not take him but Severus was also one of the childs godfathers. Meaning he had every right to take him, its just that Severus didnt know that in the beginning. No one but the Potters, himself, Peter, Remus, Sirius, Hagrid, and Tom knew of his existance. Freya didnt even know that she had a brother. Though Dumbledore was sure she was too spoiled to care. Lily and James hadnt even asked about Hadrian. All for the Greater Good. He told himself