Chapter 39

| September 1st 1993 |

Everything was peaceful now that Dumbledore was gone and Remus Lupin had not back out of his job position, nor had Severus Snape gotten in contact with him. So he indeed did not back out. He was no longer going to be helping Albus. Maybe he should talk to Severus... he was pretty sure that Hadrian had indeed gotten away from Albus, very much alive and now the man was banished in some of the deepest level of the Ministry.

He knew that Sirius was also on the dark side, if not for all the letters he had gotten from Albus and the Weasleys.

Speaking of Weasleys, Arthur Weasley had ended up divorcing Molly and the women ended up in Azkaban for 10 years. Mainly charged for the way she raised her children. Bill and Charlie Weasley had not been effected and had remained at their jobs. Fred and George were not effected and were not involved had all except for the few statements that were given about Molly's parenting skills. Ronald Weasley had been sent off someone, no one knew where and Molly had done it alone and then let herself be obliviated. Ginevra hadn't disappeared though she remained in the school and Arthur remained at his job.

Remus Lupin currently sat in the train compartment, leaning against the window. He didn't know why he didn't just back out and disappear again. He had that slight urge to meet his godson. Though, he wasn't completely sure if the young man would even be at th school.

-TLM-

Tom walked into breakfast and looked at the two young pre-teens at the table. "I've decided, you will not be going and staying. Though we have agreed you can go back to visiting your friends there like Hadrian did before last Yule." He said simply.

Hermione opened her mouth to say something but Hadrian beat her. "Why did you wait so long to decide?!" They had both been slightly panicked that the Dark Lord would decided at 10:55 A.M. that they would have to go and then they'd miss the train. Severus may be Hadrian's godfather but the two enjoy the train rides if they were to go to Hogwarts for most the year.

"Because... I was really close to saying yes. But I didn't want to risk either your lives with Ginevra still there... you never know. She may be in contact with Ronald and whatever Order Member he may be with. I don't want to risk her getting one of you." Tom said simply, sitting down in his chair and starting to cut his pancake.

"Didn't you fix the wards - " Hadrian started before he was interrupted.

"Yes, I updated Hogwarts' wards but that doesn't mean the little weasel won't find some other stupid way to get you. Though except the werewolf, their should be no teachers on Dumbledore's side."

"Not to mention their all working off each other now and can't get Dumbledore's direct orders," Hermione stated. There were only a couple of people that were allowed to meet with the old rotting wizard. Amelia, Lucius, Cornelius, Rufus, and a few other pureblood family names were allowed down there and that included the two remaining blood Potters'. Freya and Hadrian had a fun time throwing some curses that Lucius was forced to let them do. It didn't stop Amelia from slightly scolding the two Twins after. Not that it effected them. Not many others were allowed. They were allowed any Light Families down there because they were sure who to trust. There were the few Neutral and Dark that were allowed. None of them were techinally allowee to curse Albus Dumbledore, but that didn't stop them. It never did.

"Dumbledore's followers never knew teamwork, so they are probably not doing very well right now. Not to mention, I doubt many are actually in one place. Someone's hiding Ronald though,"