Chapter 10

Freya Potter's: The girl-who-lived brother gone Dark?

Hadrian Potter/Slytherin-Gryffinodor has gone dark?

The child had suddenly showed up after missing for 11 years.

According to some private people, the child has been nothing but agressive towards Famous Freya Potter's parents, Lily and James Potter.

The child had been seen being aggressive to his parents on multiple occasions.

One would be when they first met in September. Hadrian had attacked them along with Sirius Black in Howgarts Headmaster Albus Dumbledore office. Hadrian had attacked because his mother simply wanted to hug her missing son.

Second was at the Malfoy Ball in December for Christmas. Hadrian had attack one James Potter for wanting to take his son home.

According Albus Dumbledore has shown aggressiveness towards students as well. He is not well behaved.

Then just a few days ago, Dark Magic was detected in Hogwarts, by whom they did not know. Once the Aurors got there Albus Dumbledore suggested it was Hadrian Potter whom did it, when they went looking for him... he just disappeared?

The child doesnt show anything but aggressiveness. Dark Wizards tend to go insane off Dark Magic. Maybe, Hadrian had been grown up on Dark Magic?

The child has played in Dark Magic. Would He the next Dark Lord?

Coincidence? I think not. Lily and James Potter have both decided to press charges on the newly known Dark Child.

The child's trial date is unknown.

-Rita Skeeter

-TLM-
|February 16th, 1992|

Tom slammed the paper down on the dinner room table, angry. He had just gotten his body back and the moment he sent Hadrian on his way back to school, which he promised he'd take him out at the end of the year, was not there. In the hold of aurors. Because of Albus' wall of manipulation, it was making him so mad. His poor Hadrian...

He got up and basically ran out of the dinner room, he needed to get that Azkaban attack sooner if his Hadrian was going to end up in there. It was no place for a child. Hadrian was already lonely now that Tom had a body, but it was going to get worst if he was thrown into Azkaban. He couldnt believe that Dumbledore had done such a think to such a young soul and soon to be powerful wizard.

He sat down at his desk and started thinking. He needed to make sure that this attack on Azkaban was successful. Albus Dumb-as-a-door would pay for this, he vowed.

-TLM-

Hermione basically ran over to the Slytherin, sliding besides Malfoy, she didnt say anything at all. She was hold the Daily Prophet, she couldnt believe this was Dumbledore's plan. They figured it had something to do with killing him, not sending him to be turtore by the Dementors.

"Granger, what are you doing here?" Draco asked, he didnt say it in the most nasty way he could form, there was slight concern. Plus he knew that this was Hadrian's Ravenclaw best friend. Not many people had gotten there copy right away, she guessed not a lot of people currently had theirs. Hadrian was one of the smartests people. Hermione looked up at Draco and handed him the paper. She turned away and folded his hands over her lap, chewing the side of her mouth.