Worksno1

Hey guys !

Today we have Worksno1 with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• You can call me LSK. I'd like to pass the question of my age.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• I landed on wattpad inspired by the TV show Divya Drishti. I had read many fan fictions which motivated me to write.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• The plot line of a TV show, Divya Drishti became my inspiration. Every time, I wondered what would have happened if I had been the director and loved to get opinions of other people with same interests.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• As for now, I derive my ideas from T.V shows. However, I add my own variations and sometimes change the storyline just keeping the characters intact.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• I'm writing a few fantasy books. I'd love to explore mystery and comedy.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• In my personal opinion, I'd like to give a suggestion that we've to read more to write more. The more one reads, the more ideas they get ( I'm not talking about plagiarism or copying here. The idea should be original). It would not take much time to write for fun.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• First and foremost I'd love to suggest PRITHVI by VermillionBlue It is a beautiful novel which had elements of wits,humor, romance and excellent descriptions that'd make anyone's heart go haywire.The second on being ONE WORD CHANGED THE FATE by SuryaputraKarn Which involves the author's pov of what could have happened in the Mahabharat war and also gives insights into dharma and what exactly it is.

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• I do pre plan things, but sometimes it comes to me when I go on with my story. That is how I give back to back updates (sometimes LOL!)

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• The thought of sharing my version of t.v. shows motivated me to begin writing.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• Putting my ideas into words become one of my challenges. It takes time to verify if it was the same like I had imagined. The other challenge being, the choice of words.The words should be chosen carefully so that the readers derive the intended meaning.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• For the positive comments, it makes my day for bearing the fruits of hardwork I had put in to weave a particular story

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• At first I did write secretly. But later, when I revealed my works to my family, they felt proud of me. They are still proud and give me motivation to write more.

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• Don't worry about not getting votes for the work. Just keep reading, writing, improving, writing, writing and writing....All the very best for all the writers out here!  

All the best for all the readers and writers out here on wattpad! *

Also, thank you all for supporting me in this journey. It is the readers that make the writers.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1