ashangilove

Hey guys !

Today we have ashangilove with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• I am Suparna and I am 20

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• when I was randomly seeing the comments from a random you tube channel I came accross about watty

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• inspirations ,there are many writers here who have inspired me with their skills ..writting is not my passion or dream ..I just love writing what ever comes into my mind i just write it down

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• imaginations and real life moments ...

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• the current book is of romance fiction ,I would like myself to explore on crime,thriller type of...

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• just don't give up for any one

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• dailyjournalmed
Rithisha
writesSree_vithi
Alliswell
Varna5Hue

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• I won't pre plan i just write down what comes into my mind on that day or time

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• There were many situations were i taught of stop writing there were situation to quit the story in between but readers were the best motivators ..

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• plot ..simliarity between the previous story and current one

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• whatever readers tell i just take it positively .. criticism is something which we have to face .. if it's good take it. ..if it is bad try to take them positively or just leave it ...

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• i have broken their rules of myself entering into social media ..

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• thank you soo much for your support guys I am still here because of you over 1 year thank you for the love ❤️

14.) How did you write so humorously?

• I am actually not good in humour ..will try something new .

15.)What will be your lifetime achievement in both Wattpad and real life?

• my life time achievement in watty is the love and support i gained here and in real life loving myself

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1