sidnaaz_07

Hey guys !

Today we have sidnaaz_07 with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• My name is Aarohi and I would like to pass the question of my age

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• I was scrolling through my Instagram when I saw a user had posted a story of 10 pages..I read that and was curious to read such stories more...and there I saw the link of wattpad..So yaa that's how I got to know about wattpad...

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• I had read almost 30 stories when I started writing..I used to create such stories in my mind when I was not able to sleep at night and the next day I proceeded to write.. The biggest inspiration for me Is Sidharth and Shehnaaz..I love them both equally and its just a way of telling them how much I love them. I am an Introvert and this is the best way to express my thoughts...

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• That's what I told these ideas come when I am not able to sleep at night... Sometimes when I see some music videos and sometimes mine stories too with a little bit of imagination...

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• I have finished my book recently which is a Fanfiction....I really don't have a wish to write anything else now as I am a person who doesn't plan things much .Whenever I will feel like writing some other kind of books..i will surely write them...

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• As a writer I know how much time we have to give to our book...but if you focus on your goals nothing can pull you down..Do what makes you feel right...If your English is not very good don't worry..you will learn it slowly by writing..So yaa best of luck to all the writers...

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• I relly liked some books from my fav authors they are

1 KHTM by yallsuckas

2 I love u moti by sidxnaaz

3 His forced bride by SANA_WRITER

4.) HIS SECOND by Sayuu___

5.) My Mr. Wrong by Gooodvibiessswrites

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• Everything which I write is pre planned but sometimes I write the part on the spot..

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• Reading stories and the note by authors motivated me to write stories .The comments which people did on the stories played a major role too...

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• The biggest hurdle in writing is studies...they are as important as writing the stories so I don't get time to write because of my studies..I had to put my story on hold for almost 15 days as my exams were going on...and that makes me feel sad when I don't post the part of the story..

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• By god's grace nobody has criticised my work..But if it happens afterwards I would stay positive and reply when necessary...and if someone corrects me that's the best feeling for me...So sometimes criticism also makes you correct..

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• Nobody knows about me writing stories...and I will not like if they get to know about this..So I would like to keep that away from my family..

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• I will thank everyone who reads my stories...They spend their precious time on my stories so I will only say one thing..If you don't like something do tell me freely I would love when you all correct me...

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1