writerofspring

Hey guys !

Today we have writerofspring with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• I am Yami and am 17 years old

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• I was told about wattpad by a friend. She knew my obsession with stories so recommended this app to me, which I am very grateful for.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• Frankly speaking, writing had always been with me. From writing exam compositions to making up a story in my own mind after reading a novel. My inspiration is my ideas

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• Movies and real life experiences. Just like the song "Aate Jaate, Hanste Gaate
Socha Tha Maine Man Mein Kai Baar" This is how I get my inspirations for my stories.And ofcourse the novel collection I have.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genres that you wish to explore in future?

• Currently am writing a romantic thriller which is a task in itself. I would want to try writing dark romance once. Reading some stories on wattpad made me realise that this genre is presented in wrong ways at times. It is hard to find a story that actually makes sense and has drama which you can understand.

6.) What will you advise the aspiring, new writers?

• All the new, blooming writers out there, best of luck for your new hobby. Writing shouldn't be a burden but an activity you enjoy. Not everyone is supposed to like your writing so if someone criticises your work, take it positively and check whether the problem is genuine or not. If it isn't then don't give much attention to it because Haters Are Gonna Hate.

Any time you need my help, I'll always be happy to help.

This doesn't mean that you can copy someone's idea. Be original. If you think that you like that plotline very much, discuss it with the author. Talk to them before you do anything. I will always be there for you but not when you copy someone's ideas. Be original...be real.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

•This is a very hard choice but let's try it.
First one is my all time fav. It is the best on wattpad anyone can find according to me..
a)Married To Mr.Stethoscope by  Three_idiots_india
b)Falling For My Husband by TheCrazyFangirl26
c) A Royal's Love by Abha3006
d) His Reporter Biwi by thegirlnextdoor7781
e) The Crowned Prince by aarushi6

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• No I never pre-plan. One thing very common with me is that my plotline changes according to my mood and the readers' comments. Sometimes you like to do the exact opposite of what your reader thinks and at times you are too lazy to think of something other than what's going on with the story. So therefore I never pre-plan. I write whatever comes to my mind.

I am going to state a universal truth: All great ideas come when you are showering / in the washroom.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• A story. Falling For My Husband was the story that motivated me to write. There was nervousness but there was slight excitement of knowing what people would think about my ideas. So definitely this story is the one that motivated me.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• Writer's Block. At times you just can't figure out what to write. All ideas have taken a vacation leaving you wondering what to write. Other than writer's block there is confusion. Confusion of whether you should write a multicouple book or a simple book. I want to publish around 10 books at once because you are having a blast of new ideas. So yes, these things are huge challenges but as you progress with time, you will learn how to manage your ideas and time.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• Fortunately, I haven't faced criticism yet. Personally I am open to criticism because it would help me open my mind to different ideologies. Accept them...Improvise them. Plus we should know how to handle such situations in the right manner. If there is positive criticism I face, I would take it positively and would rectify myself but if it is something that causes rifts between other readers, then am sorry to say but I will mute the reader. I write it in my Copyrights chapter that everyone is free to leave the story anytime they feel the story is becoming too much for them.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family know? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• Yes I write secretly because, if my parents know I will be red from head to toe. I don't like anyone I know reading my stories. I don't want my school friends or cousins to read because they will know what is in my mind. I like being secretive at times. It is my personal space so...

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• Hey all dear readers of my story. I am really hoping that you are loving to read my stories and are eagerly waiting for me to update. I love reading the flood of comments from you all. It makes my day better than the best. You all motivate me to continue writing. Recently, I realised that I had unknowingly inspired someone to write through my stories. So a very huge shoutout to all my readers for reading and loving my story. It makes me feel good about myself seeing that you all are able to discover your hidden talents through my stories. I love you all to the moon and back....
Lots of kisses from this author.. Chef's kisses to you all😘😘

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1