distant_seashores

Hey guys !

Today we have distant_seashores with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• My name is Manalee and i am almost 16.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• My bff said me about Wattpad and urged me to join as she didn't wanted to have her own account. She used to use my account for reading barrister babu fanfictions and eventually i started doing that as well. That is how i landed on Wattpad.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• My father is a writer actually, publishing few Assamese books . He have always been my inspiration. I have started reading few books from my father's library and i become interested in penning down my own thoughts as well. I have first published my old independent works and then started writing barrister babu fanfictions.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• Its simple. I got the ideas from study of other novels, daily life and dreams. Hehe.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

•  Currently i am writing fanfictions on cute romance, teen love and starting my another work of adventurous trip.I would like to try my hands on tragedy as well which i am really worst at.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• I will advice the aspiring writers to come up with their beautiful imagination and pen them down for themselves. Enjoy writing and reading your own works.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• My favourite Books are-
Unadventured territory by AndieeSen21

Unadventured passion by AndieeSen21

Anidita- Beautiful lies by Seven_Stars_123

Beyond eternity by AndieeSen21

Sheer by sprinkleofhayat

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• I do pre-plan the setup and scene but dialogues and other details comes with the flow.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• The storm of imagination inside me provoked to start writing.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• Writers block is the biggest challenge. Even after having certain ideas i am not able execute them because of my hectic daily routine.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• I haven't still received criticism though. But i would prefer to get some constructive criticism.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• My family knows i write on Wattpad but they don't know what. They think that i just publish my old works here.I would never want them to know that i write all this.

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• Hello readers, I would like to thank you all for reading my books and maybe liking it. I love you all.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1