Rainaloveforever

Hey guys !

Today we have Rainaloveforever with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• My name is Debasmita Kar, I'm 29

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

I landed on wattpad as a fanfic reader

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

My inspiration was raina fanfic which is based on the show left right left. I always adored  Rajveer and Naina (Raina). I felt the urge to give a complete ending of their love story which stayed incomplete in the show. So, i started my journey as a writer.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

Some ideas came from bengali novels, some were inspired by my real life experiences.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

I'm currently writing a dark novel. I would like to write some age gap romance, some more dark stories and some inspirational stories too.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

I will advice new writers to follow their imagination. Whatever you write  just feel from your heart and then automatically the intensity will come out.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

His dark embrace, His sweet bella, Forcefully yours, that's all i can remember for now.

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

Both. Sometimes i pre-plan it, sometimes it came automatically when i write.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

My love for Rajeev khandelwal motivated me to write, especially the character of captain Rajveer from the show left right left inspired me a lot.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

English is not my first language, so some grammatical mistakes are there in my story. I'm trying to overcome it.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

I feel good when they argue about something. But obviously negative comments affect me in some way. I felt demotivated with negative comments.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

No, i don't write secretly. Everyone from my family knows that i write on wattpad.

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

I just want to say, that for you guys, I'm able to explore this new side of mine. Without your support and motivation it was not possible for me.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1