kiarasfitoor

Hey guys !

Today we have kiarasfitoor with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• My name is Kiara and I'm 20 year old.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• First I used to read ffs on insta, then it introduced me to wattpad, though I made my ID in March 2021 itself but I used to read on wattpad browser (logged out), then I realised that I should be socially active and talk to people lol, I re-installed the app.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• Actually, before I started writing on my own ID, I was a ghost writer (writing for another writer on wattpad), it didn't work for long. I actually had ideas to start my own book but I was too nervous, then my friend (then she was a writer I was fond of) Harshita__180103 encouraged me to start a story of my own, so I did! :)

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• Everything! Sometimes I'm inspired, and sometimes I'm just looking at the ceiling fan and I get an idea.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• Most of the works of mine a OS/TS/SS books, but right now the fanfiction I'm writing is romantic, emotional as of now. I want to write a tragic book in future, because as I'm a stupid hopeless romantic, tragedy seems the most lovable and truest form of love, so I want to write more of it.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• I'm not a professional writer, so it's kind of a tough question for me. Um, just keep writing and never quit writing? Just fine.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• Khata - sinful love by Jahanavi002

With love by Harshita__180103

Barrister babu - the journey ahead by SaffiSanam

The unventured series by AndieeSen21

Anidita - one soul, two bodies by rinigomez

My favssss!

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• Yes! I do pre-plan things, but I never write what I pre-plan, I just... go with the flow.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• Other stories on wattpad, and my favourite writers! And my love for writing and literature.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• While I'm writing, it just feels like the chapter or story is too cringy to be read, mostly I just press the delete button and re-write, and sometimes I cry.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• Though I've never been criticised under my comment section, but I apply my books for getting reviewed, and it feels nice, because I always want a good review which points out the things I really want to improve, but sometimes it feels bad because the reviewer, instead of critising the lack of description or grammar, she criticises your thoughts and plot. It happens and that I hurts.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• No, my parents know that I write. And they're shocked because in my childhood all I used to write was science notes by copying. My mom wants to read what I write and sometimes peeks into my phone, but I don't let her read cuz I guess, what daughter would like their Mother to read a sex-scene written by her? XD

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• I love you all. And if you like my stories, do vote and comment and do not unfollow. Love,Kiara ❤️

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1