Kajal0101

Hey guys !

Today we have got Kajal0101 with us on board. So let's check out her interview :)

 So let's check out her interview :)

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

I am Kajal and I am 16.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

I came to wattpad after I was suggested by a cousin to read on it.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

I had always been vocal about my thoughts and thus I had always loved writing. And watty was just a way out of it. My inspiration as such for writing was no one.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

Sometimes just an overthinking XD or maybe a cause or something. Sometimes just an imagination of my own.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

I love romance, I am reading many fictional and fanfictional novels on romance. I would love to go in thrill and mystery in future✨

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

I am still not such a person who can advice new writers, they would be way better than me. But yes, on a good note, I would suggest them to just keep writing and not think of what the consequences are. SRK has said, "Dil ki suno, aur jo vo kahe bass vahi karo." And if you feel to write, just do that. Don't fear that people will like it or hate it. Someone is going to hate it or love it, not everyone is going to like us. That's it.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

Umm I like many but taking top 5 I would say, I love mylovewriting my shri, AS_198 Sana, her books make my day, awwnkhi she has the whole heart in romance, KTejal my fav Ishqaan writer Teju, destiny_destinations finally simfanfic and priyaxsidneet they are sidneet fabs.

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

I do preplan, I write a proper plot as a draft and then go on publishing it. I may choose to complete in drafts before publishing or I may continue publishing while writing if the plot is short and crisp.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

I read many fanfics and fictions. And because I already had ideas so of course.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

Low response, much low reviews. And as no one in my circle knew watty so no connections. It was difficult but
mylovewriting
thesavagejuanita
thenatashashekhawat some earliest friends made it much easier.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

I would not deny that it doesn't hurt, it does but for a moment or something. After a point of time I start working on the fault they point out or criticize. Fortunately I have never recieved a rude feedback, even the criticism has been light and polite, so it has been easy.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

They know that I write, but as I am in class 12 they ask me to use it less and ofc I agree with them. No one knows that I write romance, they will be shocked to read them if I tell them though XD.

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

Nothing much but yes, thank you for reading my books and loving them. When people call me one of their favorite writers, it makes me overwhelmed. All of my readers have my whole heart❤

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by Milli