pea_cock_feather

Hey guys !

Today we have pea_cock_feather with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

Hi, My name is Anupama Devaraj and am 20

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

well.. I saw a post of #rikara ff in insta.. And by searching it i landed here.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

I was just 16 when i entered here.. And when i read other ffs i also feel to write some thing.. Then i wrote my first ff on #rikara called 'Saathiyaa' which was full of foolishness😂.. Then i deleted it. And my inspiration was other ffs

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• well.. My idea is actually my imagination... When i watches a movie or anything.. I imagine stories and pen it down with my characters.. And also i write interesting plots from Malayalam movies as my ff.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• Actually when i write ma ff with my imagination it will be a mixture of Love, Romance, Comedy and Emotional. And am currently writing a story from Malayalam movie.. Its genere is romantic drama. I would like to write a detective genre

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

Don't hold back your ideas for writing any ff, story, poetry or whatever you want to express.. Just do it.. Am sure aaj aur kal.. You will get the result.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

Deviii😂.. It's a tough question.. Still.. Am a fan of every ffs that i read till now. So am sorry.. I can't choose any 5 🥰

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

well i have a story line in my mind when i start a story.. And the chapters and its scenes are comes to my mind when i write the story.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

the first ff that i read..'substitute ' by Diana didi.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

Writers Block is the biggest challenge that i always faces🥺🤧. And now am busy in my degree so i couldn't get time to write too... So ofcourse.. Time is also a challenge for me.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

hmm🤔.. Till now my readers didn't criticized me.. But yaa.. Once my frnd criticized me for writing Fan fiction..first i felt sad and angry.. Then i starts to ignore negatives.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

yaa its secret.. But my mom knws that once i used to use wattpad and wrote ffs.. And now she Doesn't knw that am still using it and continuing my ffs

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

actually i want to say something to silent readers.. Guyz day by day the amount of silent readers increasing and other readers are decreasing in watty.. So i just request you guyz that, pls vote and comment on the stories that u read.

14.) How did you write so humorously?

😂😂 well.. As i said.. I wrote it in a flow while writing it 😌

15.)What will be your lifetime achievement in both Wattpad and real life?

In watty.. Ofcaurse i want my reader to be happy and feel relaxation if he/she is stressed.. And in real life.. I want to be an Advocate 👩‍⚖️😉. And now.. I need to complet my degree🥴😂.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1