raks_malfoy

Hey guys !

Today we have raks_malfoy with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• My name is Rakshanda but usually people know me here, I mean in Wattpad by the name Shreya. And I'm 16 years old.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• It's a long story. Amidst the lockdown, I was bored. So, I decided to watch some ITV serials. Then, I started watching Barrister Babu. Then I came across a website named "tellyupdates". Lot's of people used to comment there. Some even started to write their own fanfictions. I also decided to write one there. My first ff was "TALES OF THE HEART". It has a lot of grammatical as well punctuation error, but I was just a beginner then. Then, I started to post on Instagram. Some people out there suggested me to use Wattpad for writing stories and hence, now I'm here..

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• As, I said I've started writing by reading some other fics in the telly updates.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• Most of the ideas are from my dream, means all the things which happens in my books are the events which already happened with my soulmate in my dreams. I used to fancy him a lot. And which can't happen in real life, I end up putting it in form of a story with different name. Some are inspired from some movies and all.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• I'm currently writting a Harry Potter fanfic. I wish to explode many other genre, like horror, mystery, fantasy, etc.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• I'll just tell them that, no one perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. And we learn from the mistakes. Never stop writing, you all will improve when you are determined in your work.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• A hard one. There are so many books I like, but here are some:

Hermione and the beast

The baby project (Dramione)

The Hoax

Dramione: Wanted

And everything related to Harry potter is my favourite.

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• I pre-plan it. Sometimes it comes on the spot but it isn't as perfect as it comes pre-planned.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• Some may laugh, but Honestly, I won a first prize for essay in class 6th. And from then, I love writing.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• There are many challenges. Like getting less number of votes but more number of views is one painful thing. Apart from that everything is alright, according to me.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• I haven't faced any criticism till now. But if I someday, I'll take that in a positive way.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• My family knows about this and they are really happy with my skill.

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• Yeah, I wanna say that please do vote and comment in my stories and always support me like you used to do. Currently, I'm busy that's why I'm not able to update. But I promise, as soon as I cope after this situation, I'll start writing again.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1