sonals_03

Hey guys !

Today we have sonals_03 with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

My name is Sonal and I am 19 years old.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

During lockdown I came into the world of billionaire and mafia stories and eventually landed on Wattpad. But it was pretty late, around September of 2021, I guess.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

Honestly, before 26 January 2022 I never thought about writing. I used to think that writing is not my cup of tea but it happened, I myself don’t know how.  Many great writers around the world are my inspiration.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

Like every girl I also used to create “fake scenarios”. So, my books are the result of that only.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genres that you wish to explore in future?

Currently, I am writing romantic mystery-thriller genre books and I think I would love to stick to this genre in the future also.

6.) What will you advise the aspiring, new writers?

I don’t think I am the correct person to answer this question because I am myself an aspiring writer. But as a friend, I would love to advise you that don’t stop! You will be disheartened when you will not get your desired response at first but trust me everything will fall into place. Even if 2 people are reading your story, write for them. Trust me I was and still, am in that phase where sometimes I feel that response is not what I expected but I know I can’t expect the same response every time. So, be consistent and enjoy what you are doing.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

1) Just friends by moonsfeel
   2) Falling for my husband by TheCrazyFangirl26
   3) AADHYA REHAN by ziyaabram
   4) Clean bowled by Sandhir152
   5) Demon’s secret wife by Yours_Nidhi

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

I plan the basic storyline beforehand but the contents in detail for every chapter comes as I write.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

Ok, it was funny. I love making aesthetics, so I just randomly made aesthetics for my first book and published it, not at all knowing what I am going to write in the chapters because it was my first writing experience. Then, I got 2 reads! I was on cloud nine and….there is no turning back now.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

As I am an engineering student, managing writing and studies is one of the challenges. But all the love I receive from my readers is my biggest energy booster 😊.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

Touch wood, by God’s grace I haven’t received any hate or negative comments till now and I am grateful for that. But in the future, if I receive, I will definitely feel bad but I think there can’t be always roses, thorns come with them.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family know? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

Of course, I write secretly. I can’t disclose that I write “Romantic” stuff to my parents hehe.

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

About asking I don’t know what more to ask because they have already given me so much love and support.
I have so many things to say but I don’t want to bore you guys so…Thank you so much to every kind and beautiful soul who has showered me with so much love. I am so grateful. My life was just like a normal introvert teenager who is still scared of many things in real life but thank you for making it so much beautiful with your love and giving me a reason to smile after a hectic day.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1